Comic Relief - Sanjha Keertan Darbar

Guest Bass Singh

Gurfateh!

My dear brothers, ak47 mascot and dhadhi sahib, aka pomp machines... i apologise for not making chocoloate cake, i will make some for the next program, however i wish to highlight that some of these singhs can do without MORE cake... no names mentioned.. some of these gursikh pyaare have yet to get married, and i think excessive amounts of chocolate cake will not help their situation! But i will be sure, that as soon as i hear wind of a rista, i will post the recipe online for all budding singhnees to be to get full training, to serve their pathee parmesars with unlimited spongy chocolate cake...

"Thorraa savna, kaavna, thorraa bolan gurmath paeeye"

Gurfateh

Can u please stick to the topic Kaur DDT. arranging marriages has nothing to do with the topic of this thread. Cakes were mentioned cos sum ppl were gona make sum for the Kirtan Darbar, but u didnt stick to ur word.

if u want to start discussing rishte, then start a new thread thank u. however i do agree with the point that excessive amounts of chocolate cake wont help certain singhs find a rishta (cough cough..ak47) lol LOL.gifLOL.gif

cud BOSS plz post the pics and audio on their webite please

Psd you were saying that kaur ddt was off topic, however so are you ur post '' help certain singhs find a ristha cough cough ak47''. . . . interesting. . . whats that got todo with the kirtan lol hahahahhahahahahhahahah. . . .it wud be good for boss to put up recording and pics of past events. . .

khalistan_zindabaad, i only mentioned that bit cos kaur ddt did. lol. then my final line in the post was to do wiv the topic.

so can YOU stick to the topic khalistan_zindabaad dr ji

also as u have more contact with boss then i do, can u get boss to put up audio, pics and vids of past events. thanks

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My dear brothers, ak47 mascot and dhadhi sahib, aka pomp machines... i apologise for not making chocoloate cake, i will make some for the next program, however i wish to highlight that some of these singhs can do without MORE cake... no names mentioned.. some of these gursikh pyaare have yet to get married, and i think excessive amounts of chocolate cake will not help their situation! But i will be sure, that as soon as i hear wind of a rista, i will post the recipe online for all budding singhnees to be to get full training, to serve their pathee parmesars with unlimited spongy chocolate cake...

I think kaur_ddt wants a free suit for being a bacholee. as dhahdi mastar has said what has reste got to do with making cakes? a gursikh should stick by their word. from what i understand kaur_ddt promised the sadh sangat chocolate cake, but then became tankhiyee by not fulfilling her promise. this is not a laughing matter, it is a very serious situation. if we let kaur_ddt lie to the sangat tomorrow every tom davinder and 'khalistan_zindabadh' will also lie to the sangat.

and for your information certain singhs have already had their resteh done, guru ji has planned their anand karaj with moth, please make sure you attend the singh's anand karaj, it should be a very nice occasion.

finally i have spoken with singh_ddt (pooor suffering husband of kaur_ddt ... buchara) who informed me that kaur_ddt did in fact bake 3 chocolate cakes and actually left home with them as well .. unfortunetly by the time kaur_ddt got to the programme all that was left was a suspicious brown stain on kaur_ddt's turban and a similar mark on her chin ... what happened to the above mentioned 3 cakes can only be guessed ...

I think kaur_ddt wants a free suit for being a bacholee. as dhahdi mastar has said what has reste got to do with making cakes? a gursikh should stick by their word. from what i understand kaur_ddt promised the sadh sangat chocolate cake, but then became tankhiyee by not fulfilling her promise. this is not a laughing matter, it is a very serious situation. if we let kaur_ddt lie to the sangat tomorrow every tom davinder and 'khalistan_zindabadh' will also lie to the sangat.

and for your information certain singhs have already had their resteh done, guru ji has planned their anand karaj with moth, please make sure you attend the singh's anand karaj, it should be a very nice occasion.

finally i have spoken with singh_ddt (pooor suffering husband of kaur_ddt ... buchara) who informed me that kaur_ddt did in fact bake 3 chocolate cakes and actually left home with them as well .. unfortunetly by the time kaur_ddt got to the programme all that was left was a suspicious brown stain on kaur_ddt's turban and a similar mark on her chin ... what happened to the above mentioned 3 cakes can only be guessed ...

omg that wrong that is....i think she is a thankhiyee to the sangat. i think for her tankhaa kaur ddt shud make 10 chocholate cakes with custard for the next programme.

edited as per dr saab got offended

also, yes i did notice a brown stain on kaur ddt dastar on friday. now it all makes sense

Saadh Sangat jio.

This thread is too funny (I had to add my two cents). Bhai AK-47 Singh ji you smashed it with the cake situation. Now Bibi DDT Kaur is tankhaiyaa to the Panth, because you have reminded us all the result of doing bachan and not delivering it!

I too was of the understanding that cake will be provided as part of the langar as per Bibi DDT Kaurs bachan. I was most upset when I discovered this was not the case. It seems we had all be double crossed. Bibi DDT Kaur wanted her cake...and ate it too!

Anyway, I hear Dr Saab is getting married (Jakaaraa) according to Bhai PSD Singhs post. Can you tell the Sangat more information please. Unless you want to state it in a new thread.