how tall are you

Jkaur

(3) chandigarh

No way ohmy.gif .. that wud be my last option.. I will die there cauz sikh kids wearing baseball caps, styling their hindi accent.. Yuck ;) @

My 1st choice = A silent Pind with no high techs.. Like going back 50 yrs etc ... *Sigh* (i only been to pinds couple of time)

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chandigarh would be a third choice coz 1stly its the present capital of Punjab, secondly it is one of the most developing cities in north India, but mainly coz slowly it is picking up bit by bit with regards to Sikhi, therefore i won't miss anything ;)

Guest balwinderkaur
now u all have to say (1) your height (2) where from in Punjab (3) 3 preferences where u'd wanna settle in Punjab

1) 1.something something metres...definitelyABOVE 1.53m cuz i met my pal today and she was complaining ceaselessly about her 1.53m height ;) .

2) ANANDPUR SAAHEB (now beat that tongue.gif ) :(

3)NO THANK YOU. :wub:

Let me guess, such a view can only come from a 'Shorty' .. o.k. you are like 5' 3"

what is 5'3" in metres and centimetres????????? :( I thought feet and inches were phased out looooooonnnnnggg time ago. *im a silly billy...sorry* btw bikramjit bhajee, dont worry tongue.gif , im no shorty .....neither am i a tall-y tongue.gif thanks for your concern though. ;)

No Bhainji. Feet and inches are still used in England. They are trying to phase them out but virtually ev

erybody still uses them.

1. 6' 2"

2. Ludhiana

3. My Pind