how tall are you

Jkaur

who said anything about t.v. commercials, and don't we want to help people, stop them from praying to fake gods, help them so they can see the truth. i think this is what guru ji would have wanted

"now if one person has a crazy amount of intellect, he can be shot down by several of those who share one near-sighted, depthless view" i agree with this point of yours

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mehtab

This reminds me of a news that i read about UK that muslims youths used to wear kara to appear as Punjabis in front of Sikh girls. The ones who were naive would obviously fall for them and get their lives ruined. Also, about an year or two ago i read a newsreport that even in some remote villages in Punjab (the eastern half thats now in India), there are certain families who "look" like Sikhs but are actually muslims. These are the people who didn't go to pakistan in 1947 and continued to stay in India. If i m not wrong, there is a term called "takaiyya" in islam according to which a muslim is permitted to live in the disguise of the people of the community within which he/she is living, and this explains their reason to stay in Punjab in the guise of Sikhs. Bad news is that its almost impossible to find such people.