how tall are you

Jkaur

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Im 5'6 or maybe 5'7 on a good day, is that healthy?! ohmy.gif Everyone's got me worried now ;)

Gurfateh

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Is that a Punjab 5'7" or an English 5'7" ?

The Punjabi 5'7" is actually 5'4", 3 inches get added just for the hell of it !!

Btw is it just me or does anyone else think that we hardly see any 6 footers in Punjab nowadays ?. Is it to do with the lack of a good desi diet and drugs that has affected the Gabroos of Punjab ?. I seem to remember that everyone seemed to be over 6 foot when my family used to live in India in the late 70's ?

GurFateh

Bikramjit

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

r malang lol i'm 6 feet, ok i added a punjabi inch i'm really 5'11", but i could get away with 6 feet ;) .....no no i wasn't going to argue about ranjit singh, i was just curious because i had never heard anything about his height.....hey i also heard that ranjit singh was not what we would call a proper sikh, i read taht his wife practiced sati, jumping on the funeral pyre like hindu tradition..anyways yeah i noticed taht also that punjabis, sikhs, are getting smaller and shorter, i think the recessive genes are starting to show up, but it's ok let's not turn into sikh nazis blonde hair blue eyes stuff :( ......i think one reason is that in the olden days people worked with their hands more, more manual labor, now we have the biharis do all the work while "sardar ji" sits on a manji drinking ten cups of cha or tea, like damn amlees.....our people are getting lazy in punjab.....but still lot of people from majha region are still pretty tall, im from doaba, my cousins in england are all over 6'4", im the shortest at 5'11", my mom is 5'1" my fiance is also 5'1", so i think we can blame the women, just kidding, :wub: i bet all the ladies were ready to type their brains out lol ;) ), whateva waaheguru has given us, we should be thankful...peace

Guest balwinderkaur
Let me guess, such a view can only come from a 'Shorty' .. o.k. you are like 5' 3"

what is 5'3" in metres and centimetres????????? :@ I thought feet and inches were phased out looooooonnnnnggg time ago. *im a silly billy...sorry* btw bikramjit bhajee, dont worry tongue.gif , im no shorty .....neither am i a tall-y tongue.gif thanks for your concern though. :@