Malech Khalsa?

Sarbloh

Vaaheguroo Jee Kaa Khalsaa Vaaheguroo Jee Kee Fatehh!

Or you can choose to look at yourself and try to do the more important things first, like amritvela, seva, and simran, before quarreling over controversial issues. Now if you're already at this avastha, you probably know whats right and whats not.

Fourth Mehla:

gur sathigur kaa jo sikh akhaaeae s bhalakae out(h) har naam dhhiaavai ||

One who calls himself a Sikh of the Guru, the True Guru, shall rise in the early morning hours and meditate on the Lord's Name.

oudham karae bhalakae parabhaathee eisanaan karae a(n)mrith sar naavai ||

Upon arising early in the morning, he is to bathe, and cleanse himself in the pool of nectar.

oupadhaes guroo har har jap jaapai sabh kilavikh paap dhokh lehi jaavai ||

Following the Instructions of the Guru, he is to chant the Name of the Lord, Har, Har. All sins, misdeeds and

negativity shall be erased.

fir charrai dhivas gurabaanee gaavai behadhiaa out(h)adhiaa har naam dhhiaavai ||

Then, at the rising of the sun, he is to sing Gurbani; whether sitting down or standing up, he is to meditate on the Lord's Name.

jo saas giraas dhhiaaeae maeraa har har so gurasikh guroo man bhaavai ||

One who meditates on my Lord, Har, Har, with every breath and every morsel of food - that GurSikh becomes pleasing to the Guru's Mind.

jis no dhaeiaal hovai maeraa suaamee this gurasikh guroo oupadhaes sunaavai ||

That person, unto whom my Lord and Master is kind and compassionate - upon that GurSikh, the Guru's Teachings are bestowed.

jan naanak dhhoorr ma(n)gai this gurasikh kee jo aap japai avareh naam japaavai ||2||

Servant Nanak begs for the dust of the feet of that GurSikh, who himself chants the Naam, and inspires others to chant it. ||2||

Althought we might be right, I don't think its up to us to decide who is malech khalsa, we should instead try to become True Khalsa ourselves.

Forgive me for any mistakes I made.

Vaaheguroo Jee Kaa Khalsaa Vaaheguroo Jee Kee Fatehh!

"akj always wanna prove that ragmala is not bani and u cant eat from such n such. taksalis just wanna prove sant jarnail singh is still alive."

Nobody from akj has tried to prove to me ragmala is not bani - ther stance is believe it if u want or dont believe it if u dont want to(akal takht resolution aswell). Same stance by ther 'jathedars' and even during amrit sinchaar. Also, no taksali has ever tried to convince me sant ji is alive, they also take the stance of 'believe what u wish'. I find its usually jus a few youth on the net that create these problems, particularly on this site actually. Just few observations.