I Have To Find A Dastar Wearing Bibi

Guest -S1KH-

I agree with what you have said JSS bai :TH: .

and what about this

People say husband and wife should have the same rehit. considering all the jathabandis with different rehits doesn't that make the search for a life partner a little challenging. tongue.gif
Can anyone provide insight on this aswell
i have yet to see this so-called rehit of amritdhari only marrying amritdhari supported by any gurbani or gurmat ithaas...if someone could show support from any of these, then i would definitely change my mind on it...

"An amritdhari should marry and amritdhari"..Who made this a part of rehit maryada ? Are their any sources that can justify this ?

• 6 years later...
  • Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mr singh

I waz looking for gursikh girl..dastar wearing....then I realized I must be up to her level first...

I must do atleast same o more nitname ...simran so tht I can stand in front ov her n look into her eyes .

I still dint get my singhnee but goin on tht path I got guru sahib ..who made me banda atleast from paapi.

Thrrs no point as above my fren is nt amritdhari but planning. ..my fren u must match wid ur wud b partner in order to hv success in relationship n guru naal jurdnaa koi bad gal nahin ...so be first amritdhari n do naam simran .. guru sahib will manage rest.