Im So Messed Up

JustME

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey wat can i say other than its same old - same old....I always seem to be in the middle of exams...this time I have them in less than 3 weeks... :sady: Other than that I got presidency of sikh soc at uni which is kinda nice...if ure around you must visit and we can have a proper catch up...also lunch on me!!

Anyways lemme know wats been happening with you...hopefully things have been going really well! x

first of all a bigggggggg hug for lil girl whos preparing for her exams. ofc we'll have lunch together some day :cool: btw so much is changed in my life that really brought back smiles. i broke up with my ex(hope u know the reality :umm: ) that person was just a leech. i also go to another forum n some members there helped me alot comming outta all that crap. other than that things r pretty well, colorful n full of life :)

btw now im gonna have admission in MCA in july :s

Hey thanx for the wishes and I'm so glad to hear that things are better. Also MCA admission..nice...I think a little bandar might be getting jealous of our friendship...bechara...so we'll have a chat on msn sometime :cool:

Take care and keep in touch

x

i think ive lost ur id, ill pm u my newer one :umm: