Which Uni To Go To?

i went to keele for a month. but then transferred to wolves uni, cos keele was too far.

it was such a big mistake. keele is a really gud uni, and i actually enjoyed the course ther.

wolves uni is rubbish, course is rubbish, lectureres r rubbish.....then u end up lyk me and never turn up blush.gif

go to keele!!!!

wjkk wjkf

hello to everyone its been a while since i was on here....any way here's my dilemma 5 months until i hopefully :) start uni but im a bit confused about which one to go to. iv narrowed it down to 2 and they are UCE ( birmingham) and keele ( not many have heard of that one)

I'm in wolverhampton and don't really want to move away because of the money so i wil commute by car. Keele is about 45 minutes from me and UCE about 30 minutes. If i go to keele i will be spending quite a lot of money on petrol a week but i dont really want to catch 2 buses and a train to get there.

Keele is a better uni overall ( according to rankings) than UCE. But i'm just worried what the people are like at UCE as in are there many people like me who don't go out and drink etc etc.

any help or anythin would be much appreciated rolleyes.gif

wjkk wjkf

it depends on u? are u willing to learn , and that bit extra, alot of kids from colleges expect to have there hands held at uni, and end up failing...............ur best of looking at the course and also stayin close to home. and thers no point in lookin for ppl who dont sdrink etc, cos unis are always mixed most students drink n smoke and you just do what u want, it shouldnt matter if u dont go out..

good luck tho

hmmm im stil confused i did go to keele uni a couple of weeks ago for the open day and i do know a couple of people who go there even though it's got a really good rep it was just a.....different uni. There was nothing that drew me in if u know what i mean. But im going to UCE tomorrow to check it out so il guess il just have to wait and see :)

definitely go to keele!!!

1)Better uni

2) Worth the petrol money

3) U can always apply for a maintanance loan to help with your travelling costs...books...food...etc

4)UCE is full of ppl who get up to no good (no offence to ppl who do go there)

5) You'll be more recognised if u go to Keele to...so well done for getting an offer :)

i know how u feel, i'm in kinda the same situation :) Good Luck deciding!!

^^^^^

It's not that bad blush.gif

But, i guess once again it depends on what course your going to do, i chose this uni because:

1. i wanted to stay close to home

2. im doing a random combined degree

and most importantly..

3.gives me an opportunity to do a Pgc after my degree in primary teaching which i would love to do, so fingers crossed, ill be able to do it.

I think its hard to choose a Uni, let alone your course and everything else, but im sure itll work out for you :) .