Ways to Fight Kaam

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest balwinderkaur

Yea ooble ooble ooble gadgadgadgad is a GOOD deterrent indeed. Nothing beats that!!! HOT WATER SHOCK ohmy.gif Well said rochak bhai!!! The best way to fight kaam is to avoid anything which reminds you of it....which means no late night tv(watch CNN OR CARTOON NETWORK if you really cant get to sleep and die-die,tv is the ONLY thing that will kill your insomnia) tongue.gif , no sickening pop songs and whatever else.

whenever i walk in the mall and see these girls half naked, it makes me not want to go at all, but then i heard in a Katha that buddist Monks when ever they walk, they don't look straight. They keep their Sight towards the ground, not too far down as they don't see if they are stepping in a Hole or something. But far enough down that their eyes and mind don't wander around whom or what they are surrounded with. Well i tried it not too long ago and trust me it worked.

I walked aruond the mall with my head down and sight towards the ground at around 45 degree angle, i didn't care what other people were doing. I was walking towards where i needed to go and reciting waheguru.

Ya'll should try it and see it help u ne. Not only in the mall but if you are walking somewhere, you do practice this as well. Also don't take this too literaly that when you are crossing traffic or something that you dont' lift your head and look either way. So be safe and yet practical.

Waheguru

Guest mehtab

Pheena Posted on Jan 2 2004, 12:23 PM

whenever i walk in the mall and see these girls half naked, it makes me not want to go at all, but then i heard in a Katha that buddist Monks when ever they walk, they don't look straight. They keep their Sight towards the ground, not too far down as they don't see if they are stepping in a Hole or something. But far enough down that their eyes and mind don't wander around whom or what they are surrounded with. Well i tried it not too long ago and trust me it worked.

I walked aruond the mall with my head down and sight towards the ground at around 45 degree angle, i didn't care what other people were doing. I was walking towards where i needed to go and reciting waheguru.

Ya'll should try it and see it help u ne. Not only in the mall but if you are walking somewhere, you do practice this as well. Also don't take this too literaly that when you are crossing traffic or something that you dont' lift your head and look either way. So be safe and yet practical.

Waheguru 

now that makes sense ;)

Yea ooble ooble ooble gadgadgadgad is a GOOD deterrent indeed. Nothing beats that!!! HOT WATER SHOCK  Well said rochak bhai!!! The best way to fight kaam is to avoid anything which reminds you of it....which means no late night tv(watch CNN OR CARTOON NETWORK if you really cant get to sleep and die-die,tv is the ONLY thing that will kill your insomnia)  , no sickening pop songs and whatever else.

that's not the only that that will cure your insomnia, studying for school also helps you fall asleep

:e: