Ways to Fight Kaam

haha...oh mann saab tussi fikar na karo...je hormones bhangra karde ne te tussi ohna nu chaped maar ke chupp kara deya karo, ek do waari maarogey te bichaare hormones appe darr jaangey ;)

haha true :umm:

lol Man bioling water makes u really scared :wub: tongue.gif

really makes u Nama Japna ;) ..or atleast WAnting to

I've begun reading Bhai Rama Singh Ji's Book B)

just begun reading a few pages tho :(

Bhull chukk maaf

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest balwinderkaur

Mr Singh jee, for in-depth information about HEAVEN AND HELL in Sikhee.....i suggest you read Unditthi Duniya written by Bhai Randheer Singh Jee. In it, he has devoted a whole long chapter to explaining the existence of heaven and hell and also given extensive Gurbanee quotes to prove beyond a shadow of doubt that heaven and hell do exist. ;) Do get hold of that book and read it if you haven't. You wont regret it...you're hearing this from a VERY VERY satisfied reader. :(

By the way, I do have the translation of Bhai Gurdaas Jee's vaar posted above........i will look through my books and get it for you if you want.

hey rochak malang i will try it :D chaped.....haha...i never heard anything about heaven and hell in Sikhi...i was always taught that in Sikhi everything is now, heaven can be experienced in present life through living an honest and pure life....that's what made sikhi different from other religions that talk about heaven and hell and use fear to scare the masses, "if u don;t do this u go to hell, or u will be saved and go to heaven......" I always thought since Sikhs do not really worry about heaven or hell or afterlife that is why they try to do as much as possible in this lifetime, thus all the heroics in battle fighting for justice.....i think sometimes people are starting to really pick apart gurbani and analyzing it too much...Sikhi is supposed to be simple and straight forward, unlike other religions which use the concept of heaven and hell to sway devotees from the big picture, in sikhi everything is now, this life is precious, do what you can now without any fear or longing for the next life or heaven and hell.....Gurbani is straightforward, it tells mankind what God is, what the qualities of God are, how one should live to be one with God, how to live a peaceful life, a religious life, how a Sikh should behave, how we are to conduct ourselves in life and remember God our creator at all times, i believe that worrying about heaven and hell distarct s one from these goals because then hankar comes into play, people will start thinking they do this they will go to heaven while some will have the urge to condem

n others and say oh that person is going to hell, Gurbani says God is without hatred and fear, a merciful God, a loving God who is the creator of the world according to Gurbani, how could he have no control over his creation, how could God's creation go to hell?....Gurbani says that whatever happens in our life is God's will, even those who suffer from hunger and pain should view this as God's gift, all one can do is try to live an honest life...when people keep worrying about tomorow, they accomplish nothing today, so as Sikhs the question of heaven and hell should be a nonfactor because as Sikhs we should worry about today about this life because our fate is in the hands of Waahegure the Supreme being who has our fate in HIS hands.....just my take on this....no ill intentions......

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Yes Mann veerjee...u r absolutely right ;) . Sikh history is written in the blood of martyrs, and none of them was promised 72 virgins after death. None of them was assured a seat in heaven after death. It was out of their total, complete and unconditional love for Gurujee and Sikhi that made them suffer unimaginable tortures before they accepted jaam-e-shahadat (sip of martyrdom).

Now coming back to kaam...let us start by reducing the number of hours we watch TV and other hopeless films (hollywood/bollywood whatever wood it is). i have totally stopped watching hindi movies, and english movies also i watch on TV at work (i have a boring desk job on campus tongue.gif ). And so if anything useless comes up i just change the channel, or just look away and say WAHEGURU. Another thing u can try is that whenever u see a person of the opposite gender and find that kaam is overtaking ur mind, just look upwards and say "oops sorry"...this maybe funny but as u get used to it, it will become second nature, and a time will come when u wont have to do even that...because by that time kaam will get bored and sick and tired of bothering u and will become ur slave. Since we are humans, we cannot eradicate kaam from ourselves, coz we are made out of an act of kaam (se.xual <admin-profanity filter activated>). None of the 5 e

nemies can be removed, BUT, u can make them ur slaves rather than being a slave to them. You can use them as per ur will rather than let them using u the way they want to. Usually if someone asks if Sikhism believes in a devil figure, we say no. But actually we have 5 devils (kaam, krodh, ahankaar, moh,lobh), and the 6th one is maya itself. The fact that Sikhs are a warrior community, we have to watch out for these internal enemies as well, and thats why we have to deal with 6, whereas others need to fight just one devil. They say "No Pain No Gain", that way, we will have to make the maximum effort to fight all 6 of these, and then we will be Khalsa, and then as Guru Nanak said in Japji "Man Jeetay Jag Jeet", we will conquer the whole world by conquering our minds, and then only we will have Khalsa Raj. Others need to fight 1, we need to fight 6 (this is my stupid way of looking at it), and that way we will come out stronger, more stronger than anyone else.

SO COME, LETS FIGHT IT :v :g

Mr Singh jee, for in-depth information about HEAVEN AND HELL in Sikhee.....i suggest you read Unditthi Duniya written by Bhai Randheer Singh Jee. In it, he has devoted a whole long chapter to explaining the existence of heaven and hell and also given extensive Gurbanee quotes to prove beyond a shadow of doubt that heaven and hell do exist. ;) Do get hold of that book and read it if you haven't. You wont regret it...you're hearing this from a VERY VERY satisfied reader. :(

By the way, I do have the translation of Bhai Gurdaas Jee's vaar posted above........i will look through my books and get it for you if you want.

Yep I wil try to get hold of it :wub: ..

No online version of it ;) ?

Sorry MKhalsa BHaji ohmy.gif :

bhull chukk maaf!

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Paraya Tun no Maa Sumjo and Paraya Dhun nu Mitti.

The others body should be as your Mother and the Others Wealth as Dirt.

Can't remember the name of the Sant from whom i heard that sentence, but it has been stuck with me ever since.

My approach towards kaam is that whenever the thought of it arrises, I ask my self this one questions. Where will it get me? The answer i come up with is that It will take me right where i was before i was having the thought. Right back where i was. No progress will be made. To satisfy your self with Kaam will not make it go away rather it will make it stronger and yet bring you right back to where you was.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Mkhalsa veerjee, Rochak Veerjee and all others please please give me your charan dhoor, I really need it badly

Panch Bhikadi Eak Gariba, Rakho Rakhanharey

^_^^_^^_^^_^

Waheguru Waheguru Waheguru Waheguru Waheguur

Har Jeeyo Kirpa Karo Tum Pyarey, Kirpa karo Tum Pyarey

Dass Bhupender Singh

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!