Fake And Pakhandi Babas

jayd

It's a very interesting read. Never thought it before from a hindu's point of view. I guess, a menace is a menace, no matter who you are.

http://www.hindustantimes.in/news/181_1960226,00360004.htm

God please, not gurus

Sakshi Gupta

March 29, 2007

Among every 10 people we can find nine followers of one or the other guru or prophet. I believe many follow them blindly. They forget that prophets are human beings like us, not Almighty God.

Long back, I went to the Kali Bari in our town. There's usually a long queue on Saturdays, which I joined. Suddenly, a drumming noise disturbed us. We saw a sant (whom I once saw on TV) come in with four cameramen and band-baaja. No queue for him, he went directly for darshan. Pujariji stood up to greet him with special treatment. I still took no issue.

But it was too much when he turned to leave and many people broke the queue to take his aashirwad. They forgot that they were standing in temple for Devima's darshan. Breaking the queue for a human being was, I feel, the biggest disgrace to the Goddess. I still regret that I didn't speak out then.

Another horrible experience was at a jagran at my friends'. It was supposed to start at 9 pm but they it began only at 10 pm, as they were waiting for their guruji to come. My friend and I were standing at the back and she asked me to go up front. I was shocked to see that only a few of us were interested in praying to Devi, while everyone else was flocking around the guru. Worst of all, elders were touching his feet for aashirwad, their backs to the Goddess.

Then, last year one of my neighbours left for Sudhanshuji's pravachan (discourse) on the day of ashtami without doing kadai (making the traditional prasad to offer the children in honour of Devi ). Her daughter managed it somehow. We all know how sacred the Navratras are for us. I feel that one should follow the good deeds of a person rather than worship that person madly Last but not least, I urge people not to give godly status to their gurus by keeping their portraits in the pujaghar. After all, no one is equal to God.

I urge people not to give godly status to their gurus by keeping their portraits in the pujaghar. After all, no one is equal to God.
rolleyes.gif

They forgot that they were standing in temple for Devima's darshan. Breaking the queue for a human being was, I feel, the biggest disgrace to the Goddess.

The broke the queue to see a stone to greet a human being instead.. biggest disgrace

rolleyes.gif :umm:

Gurfatehji,

Down with these babaas.. they should be put behind the bars.. they take loads of money for appearance anywhere in public.. haah and then they have the cheek to preach *maaya ka lobh chhord doh* :wubc:

Kisi soni janani nu vekh ke aena di laar tapakdi hai.. and they preach *kaam ko tyag doh*

ufffffffffffffffffffffffffff

• 2 weeks later...
Gurfatehji,

Down with these babaas.. they should be put behind the bars.. they take loads of money for appearance anywhere in public.. haah and then they have the cheek to preach *maaya ka lobh chhord doh* :wubc:

Kisi soni janani nu vekh ke aena di laar tapakdi hai.. and they preach *kaam ko tyag doh*

ufffffffffffffffffffffffffff

Sorry to broach this subject again but, i was a victim of one of these fake babeh, i never used to believe in em and one of my aunties "forced" (but by going that was my own fault so i guess i got no-one to blame but me) me to go and i saw him and i remember in instincts telling me "hes bad" but i kept going and he was so clever cos hes expoits that fact that hes 'knows; ur vunerbilities and plays on them to gain your trust........thats exactly what happened to me..................then, lets just say he tried something that brought me straight back to why i didnt want to go in the first place..............

i guess why im writing this is just to say always be aware cos even to ones that claim to have "powers" and appear like they got so much chardi kala, they are all fake and there is no man that can take the place of our Guru's (the living embodiment) and Maharaj Himself

JustME

xx