Nhl Hockey Thread - Who Are You Cheering For?

2desi

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
hahahhhaaahahahahha

i have many reasons for hating on the senaturds.. solely cuz they are the main rivalry of the toronto maple leafs.. someone who is a leafs fan dun like its nemesis..... this is # 1 reason.. and there are a lot more reasons including my hate for alfy and his guarantees of "winning" .. and neils just a annoying person .. i dislike ottawa fans cuz they just LOVE to think they will win the cup before toronto ends their drought! my hate for the senaturds is an on going list... and that 'proof' u have japman .. i had exams and finals at that time so my mind wasnt working so u can post anything u like here..

my choices for the final (canucks/lightning) is not based on the hate for them senaturds.. any team would be able to beat them they just getting lucky ..

i have like 15 hockey jerseys brother.. my love for canucks is roberto luongo .. im a goalie myself and this guy is one of my favs .. one of fav players are st.louis/lecavalier .. also ex-goalie khabibulin.. these guys are a force too ! so hence my two picks from the beginning .. canucks/tampa .... im sure u remember the time i wore the jersey to the samaagam when they won that year :devil:

best of luck to ur senaturds though ....... NOT !

CHOKE SENS CHOKE !!!!! baahahhahahaha

i love this video tongue.gif

care to make any comments now?

so yess.. i was wrong.. i admit .. i guess i over predicted on the young pens team this year ..

but .. sens will CHOKE ..like ALWAYS !

that my friend is a prediction that wont go wrong and you can copy this msg and throw it bak at me IF they win the cup this year.. :devil:

..im sorry my friend but the senaturds will NOT win ....

GO CANUCKS !!

four wins left for Canada's Team, the Ottawa Senators!

same thing was said last year (edmonton) and the year before that (calgary) about 'canadas' team .. will be da same this year.. i dun expect them to beat the ducks or the wings.. i was surprised with the sabres series..

would love to see the ducks take it this year.. if not wings will do ! :devil:

the prophecizer has spoken!

• 3 weeks later...

and my prophecy comes true tongue.gif

DUCKS WIN !!! DUCKS WIN !!!

hey how about copy pasting my msg this time where i said DUCKS in 5 ... anyone !?!?

wat a awesome series .. final was kinda slow but great cough ups by the SENS .. hahahahaha .. didnt i always say emery SUCKS !!!! the team got this far not cuz of their goalie but cuz of their team.. the ducks just did an awesome play to shut down heatley/spezza/alf .. wat a TEAM !!!!

maybe next year guys tongue.gif

THE MIGHTYYY DUCKSSSSS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

im hoping for a canucks v. lightning final .. but it prob will end up being sabres or rangers from the east .. either way canucks will be taking it this year !

was this the message you wanted me to quote?

regardless...

i for one would like to say that I'm proud of my boys... and i'm obviously upset at not winning it all.. and yes, no one remember who finishes second... but this is a huge step for us as an organization, and i wanna thank the playrs and the fans.. it's unreal how the community built this summer...

i painted my van windows all in sens stuff and put stickers all over the body of the van and stuff...and i have this six foot sens flag that i would wave out the windows while i drove... and... when you'd be walkin down the street in sens gear.... it seemed like everyone was your best friend... ihand shaking... backslapping.. stopping to make conversation, and not even knowing the other person's name... day after day, NUMEROUS times a day... it was an unbelievable, amazing season, and I'm VERY proud of my team...

bring on your jokes!.. bring on your insults!... but don't call this team a choke... not a great way to bow out, losing 6-2 in just game 5...... but the better team won this series... I love the sens, i love alfie, and i still love emery... it doesn't take a genius to see he had an off game, just as giguere had an off game in game 3, and just as emery had a brilliant performance in game 2.

but you'll only be showing a severe lack of any intellect if you call the second best team in the league a "choke", cuz they lost in their first appearance in the stanley cup finals.

Sooo.. anyone who wants to say emery sucks... power to you... but i still contend that you have to be an <banned word filter activated> to say that, cuz he played well. I don't remember the last time a "sucky" goalie makes it to the finals.. perhaps you'd like to provide some names..

Thanks for the ride Senssssssssss!

Go Sens Go!

I just love it how you save my convos and bring those up .. i just LOVE IT :lol:

eventhough i loved the canucks to make it .. but they didnt and they team to beat them were the ducks.. i sure HATED the sens to make the finals .. but it happened and yes the better team did win ..

emery ... a good goalie ??? how many games did he actually win just by himself in these playoffs .. two ???? threee at most ???? this guy was pure luck and his TEAM was playing good in front of him is the ONLY reason the sens made it to the finals.. it was the combination of heatley/alfy/spezza ... the energy from fishers line ... the grit of neil .. the defence of corvo/redden that made this team unstoppable in the first 3 rounds... the ducks were smart enough to know how to play that top line and how to challenge them man on man..

ill laugh EVERYTIME i hear emery is a good goalie.. cuz hes not ... he sure didnt deserve winning the cup... maybe in a few years when he can prove that hes a #1 goaltender ..

anyway i gots school... it sure was a great series !