Iraq War.......?

njjassa

bro I have a friend who is a Iraqi muslim, his cousin was killed cuz he was fighting against the americans in iraq to free his home. You know these kind of situation will spark others to take up arms, but the BUSH ADMINISTRATION doesn't get it, the united states wants their democracy to be the best just like they would intervene with venezuela when they were doing much better politically and economically in a democracy but the US started a revolution by paying thugs inside venezuela. so yeah its sad, I wish IRAQ was freed from these culprits.

i think i's the other way around bro... tha's exactly wha the US wants... they want people in da streets to take up arms... it gives dem an excuse to stay there longer... cuz then they can still say 'there's still resistance' and 'leavin now would be a bad idea' blah blah blah..

and now.. thingz are workin even MORE in their favour, cuz now yuh have da shia's n sunni's fightin n killin eachother... which makes is less work for da US army.. they jus sit back n watch while muslims kill eachother..

i sure oil plays a big part in it... buh, also, now they have a huge pathway into the middle east... u kno how da US is.. dey want to be in every single part of the world... in case they have to invade another one'a da middle east countries... hmm.. for example.. umm.. IRAN? now they jus settin up shop in iraq to have easy access to middle east..

lol India already invaded Punjab tongue.gif

so true.... sad, but tru!