Palm Reading...

darminder

Guest peacemaker
I had it done before just for fun. Live a little, you know? Otherwise life gets pretty boring.
and you plan to "live a little" sitting on an internet forum rolleyes.gif :umm:

Then I would be acting like you, so no thanks! This dude nearly had a heart attack when they said this place was closing in 24 hours. Probably started crying and said "ohhh nooo my social life just went down the tubes!" LOL.gif Your new name should be the "refresher"!

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

shanti, dont make me diss you infront of all these people tongue.gif i think you forget what happens on msn rolleyes.gif

lemme give u a hint, i never said i wanted to "live a little" by getting my doing this palm reading thing rolleyes.gif

Guest peacemaker
shanti, dont make me diss you infront of all these people tongue.gif i think you forget what happens on msn rolleyes.gif

lemme give u a hint, i never i wanted to "live a little" by getting my palms read rolleyes.gif

Go ahead!!!! HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I didn't hear a come back yet? Your game is getting weak. rolleyes.gif

lemme give u a hint, i never i wanted to "live a little" by getting my palms read rolleyes.gif

Go ahead!!!! HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I didn't hear a come back yet? Your game is getting weak. rolleyes.gif

very well then, remember you asked for it rolleyes.gif

learn to read and understand the english language. i have no clue as to from which one of your fantasy world's you came up with the conclusion that i had a heart attack from. it was a shock to me as much as it was to you, which later was confirmed by the admin to be an april fools joke.

try digesting that before i throw something else down your throat tongue.gifrolleyes.gif

try digesting that before i throw something else down your throat tongue.gifrolleyes.gif

:cool:

ho gi bolti band ?? rolleyes.gif
papi and peacemaker let me read your palms and see when will you face eachother in the ring.
:umm: he'd probly run away without getting into the ring tongue.gif

relax, he knows i'm joking. :TH: kyon shanti?? :)

Guest peacemaker
papi and peacemaker let me read your palms and see when will you face eachother in the ring.

*after much internal deliberation, relucantly shows palms*

Saadh Sangat jee, I think we should just live in the bhaanaa of Akaal Purkh. Palm reading etc is just a waste of time, most (if not all) of these palm readers can't even predict their own lives let alone anyone else's. And even if they do have the power, Akaal Purkh can change the course of our lives as he wishes.

Please, correct me if I am wrong. Thank you

Saadh Sangat jee, I think we should just live in the bhaanaa of Akaal Purkh. Palm reading etc is just a waste of time, most (if not all) of these palm readers can't even predict their own lives let alone anyone else's. And even if they do have the power, Akaal Purkh can change the course of our lives as he wishes.

Please, correct me if I am wrong. Thank you

:TH: Yes we shouldn't bother going to these people. We should have faith in Akal Purakh :umm: .

that being said i'll share somethign with the sangat here.

When i was doing my bachelor's degree back in Punjab, there used to be a guy in my hostel who knew palmistry and he told me that when i am 27, i'll be involved a major major accident. I was like okie as we were showing our hands to him just to have some fun.

Then i came here to canada and met one bengali guy from my university and he saw my hand and said the exact same thing.

These two guys have no connection at all.

So now i patiently wait for my 27th birthday tongue.gif .