Palm Reading...

darminder

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ive heard of arss reading lol.. seriously. they actually do it. i laughed wen i heard about it. so they tell u bout your life by lookin at your bottom lol

:umm: :cool: yes they do, i saw it on TV. Left butt tells your past and the right tells the future.

fateh ji

singh ji if i was u i wont bother about wat ur hand read, wat does matter is how much bani and naam u jap, how much seva u have done that will decide ur furture.

if u want ur palm read go to maharaj ji do ardas and he will tell u every thing u want to now

DHAN SRI GURU GRANTH SAHIB JI :nihungsmile:

There ARE people in this world who can read palms and can determine your future. Guru Nanak Dev Jee didnt say that reading palms, astronomy etc, is false. What He said was that, unlike hindus etc do, dont live your life by them. Our destiny is not caste in stone - you can change the "lines on your hand" by the deeds you do. I know some Gursikhs who's lines have changed since they were young. And they do change. Ive seen it.

Someone, when i was young, told me that the i would have an accident or something at a certain age, and it would be life threatening. A few unlinked astronomers said the same thing. And i believed it after i done some research myself. They also told me a lot about my past - not trivial things, but indepth personal things. Before i reached that age, i gave my paapee head to the Guru ... with His Grace, i am still here fit n healthy, today able to write this to you.

Forgive any mistakes...

A pandit said once i'll get married thrice tongue.gif

Why am I NOT surprised at all! rolleyes.gif ......... :umm: ....I think he also forgot to mention :s ...that all ur wives ran away...cause they got married to a Bandar! LOL.gif :cool: LOL.gif

:)LOL.gif