Amrit Shak

Guest Concerned Sikh

Guest Concerned Sikh

my frinds tking amrit in a month,but i know she isn't ready.she won't be able to keep up with huge responsbility that cmes with Guru Mahrajs nectar,and i don wnt to tell i her i know this as she will thnk im jealous and are stopinng her,but what if she tke amrit and does bad things i wil get the paap ,what do i do ? ? :sady:

You will not get paap for anything bad she might do and i would strongly encourage you to stay away. Friends are friends and it's good to have friends but sometime you have to keep distance. Don't cross the line and let them figure out on their own.

my frinds tking amrit in a month,but i know she isn't ready.she won't be able to keep up with huge responsbility that cmes with Guru Mahrajs nectar,and i don wnt to tell i her i know this as she will thnk im jealous and are stopinng her,but what if she tke amrit and does bad things i wil get the paap ,what do i do ? ? :sady:

awww i know what u mean. but

i would jus like to say this (i have learned ovr the years) ot your concern "she isn't ready?" dont be to sure about that.

u can nevr tell whats inside of a person ...u can be a best friend of a person but still u can't know everything about them

just support her and be happy for her. Do ardas to Guru sahib to bless ur friend with chardikala and Gursikhi jeevan. she is entering the best school evr and tellin her not to would be wrong. instead of worrying keep on blessing her in ur heart so she can take on that responsibility pray.gif

may Guru sahib does kirpa on us to see that the decisions made aren't really ours when it comes to becoming guru waley pray.gif

~vaheguru~

bhul chuk muaff karni

waheguru j kakhalsa waheguru ji ki fateh!

awww i know what u mean. but

i would jus like to say this (i have learned ovr the years) ot your concern "she isn't ready?" dont be to sure about that.

u can nevr tell whats inside of a person ...u can be a best friend of a person but still u can't know everything about them

just support her and be happy for her. Do ardas to Guru sahib to bless ur friend with chardikala and Gursikhi jeevan. she is entering the best school evr and tellin her not to would be wrong. instead of worrying keep on blessing her in ur heart so she can take on that responsibility pray.gif

may Guru sahib does kirpa on us to see that the decisions made aren't really ours when it comes to becoming guru waley pray.gif

~vaheguru~

bhul chuk muaff karni

waheguru j kakhalsa waheguru ji ki fateh!

great reply penji!!

but to the poster...instead of telling ur friend not to take amrit because she isn't ready...y not help her improve in the things u think shes not ready in... grin.gif u can be there to help her :umm:

like penji just said...u may think that shes not ready...but u can never really know how a person is...only Waheguru knows....and if she takes amrit...then mayb she is ready

but if u think that she is doing sumthin reli wrong, that she thinks is right, then u should talk to her about it

instead of saying she shouldn't take amrit, tell her what u believe, but don't say it in a way that may make her think that ur kind of lecturing her