Constipation

Big_Tera

-Increasing your fibre intake to 20-30g a day. High fibre foods include fruit, vegetables and cereals.

Add some bulking agents such as wheat bran to your diet. These will help make your stools soft and easy to pass.

Make sure you increase your fluid intake as well.

Try taking some laxatives to help the muscles of the bowel to constrict. These should only be used as a temporary measure.

See your doctor if you feel you have to take them for longer than two weeks.

Try to get more exercise by going for a daily walk or run, for example. Use ointment, suppositories or painkillers to relieve a painful anus.

I read somewhere that stools can become hard n dry if u drink too much water, somehting about it being absorbed by the large intestine...

-Increasing your fibre intake to 20-30g a day. High fibre foods include fruit, vegetables and cereals.

Add some bulking agents such as wheat bran to your diet. These will help make your stools soft and easy to pass.

Make sure you increase your fluid intake as well.

Try taking some laxatives to help the muscles of the bowel to constrict. These should only be used as a temporary measure.

See your doctor if you feel you have to take them for longer than two weeks.

Try to get more exercise by going for a daily walk or run, for example. Use ointment, suppositories or painkillers to relieve a painful anus.

I read somewhere that stools can become hard n dry if u drink too much water, somehting about it being absorbed by the large intestine...

you sure know your stuff kingsingh!....im coming to YOU when i have problem! hahah.. jks