Akali Nihung Baba Nihaal Singh Ji

Can anyone explain the following in more details mainly Kalyaandhari

i) Shastardhari (using weapons and battle techniques to uphold Dharam, eg, Narsingha)

ii) Shaastardhari (using wisdom to overcome unrighteousness, eg, Buddha)

iii) Kalyaandhari (who change their environment through great deeds, eg, Machh)

No offence to anyone here especially none of the Nihangs but personally I have no interest in Farlas or any Farla maryada. Whether someone wears a Farla or not has no impact on my life so why should I waste my time listening someone go on about what it is and how it is to be worn. No offence to Baba Nihal Singh, I'm sure he did a lot for the Panth during the 80s.

No offence to anyone here especially none of the Nihangs but personally I have no interest in Farlas or any Farla maryada. Whether someone wears a Farla or not has no impact on my life so why should I waste my time listening someone go on about what it is and how it is to be worn. No offence to Baba Nihal Singh, I'm sure he did a lot for the Panth during the 80s.

u have just wasted ur 2 minutes in writing about farla .... :nihungsmile: .... angoor khate hai ...

u have just wasted ur 2 minutes in writing about farla .... :nihungsmile: .... angoor khate hai ...

No my quick off the mark Mittar, I took 2 minutes to give my opinion to the forum members. Now they will understand why I don't waste my time listening to talks on Farlas :TH:

No my quick off the mark Mittar, I took 2 minutes to give my opinion to the forum members. Now they will understand why I don't waste my time listening to talks on Farlas :TH:

i can understand that .... u care so much for chardikalla oh sikhi my bro i m impressed .... farla mareyada and other puratan mareyadas are just time waste ... no need to listen .... if u listen to the false stuff like this may be u will get ur brain washed and be a nihang .... d_oh.gif listening about mareyada started by dasme pitta himself is time waste .... d_oh.gif

KHUSHIA DA JAIKARA GUJAVE NIHAAL HOJAVE SHAHEED SINGHA DE MAN NU BHAVE SAT SRI AKAAL!

http://www.keertan.org/keertan/Katha/Baba%...la%20Maryada.rm

There are a lot of people here who disrespect Nihung Singhs especially Mahakaal 96 Cror Akali Buddha Dal Jathedaar Akali Nihung Baba Santa Singh Ji. And ironically those same people for some weird reason do respect Akali Nihung Baba Nihaal Singh Ji, and here are his views on Bhagauti, Farla and most importantly why "Dasam Granth" should be reffered to as "Akali Guru Dasam Granth Sahib Ji" and various other topics which anti nihung idiots like to contest.

KHUSHIA DA JAIKARA GUJAVE NIHAAL HOJAVE SHAHEED SINGHA DE MAN NU BHAVE SAT SRI AKAAL!

Just a question, why does Akali Nihang Baba Santa Singh have "96 Cror" in front of his title?