Ps3 Vs Xbox360

which one should i buy...............cant buy both.....can only buy one..............so which one should i buy...............please give pros and cons................i like the PS3 but not sure as it costs £425! in the UK

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol.ill take that into consideration.....but the problem with the west is they think that throwing money at a problem like africa will make it go away money isnt enough to help africa...........its gonna take a whole nation to sort it out...current africa is result of years of abuse....America and the United Kindom have messed it up through slavery..............

lol.ill take that into consideration.....but the problem with the west is they think that throwing money at a problem like africa will make it go away money isnt enough to help africa...........its gonna take a whole nation to sort it out...current africa is result of years of abuse....America and the United Kindom have messed it up through slavery..............

helo paajee

going back to the origional question asked in this topic i came accross this article that you may fond useful...........if not the google ps3vxbox 360 and you find loads of info you are looking for

http://www.itvidya.com/playstation_3_vs_xbox_360

JustME

yeah i know loads about the ps3 and the 360 but just dont want to spend too much money on both ill think ill buy the PS3 as its got a blueray dvd player aswell......anway back to work i go Law School is a B_tch LOL.gif

yeah i know loads about the ps3 and the 360 but just want to spend too much money on both ill think ill buy the PS3 as its got a blueray dvd player aswell......anway back to work i go Law School is a B_tch LOL.gif

:umm:

good luck with that, i did hear that that dvd player that is built into the ps3 is worth over 600quid in its own right so you are economically better off with the ps3.................plus imho i think gaming wise ps3 games are better value than xbox........if your a gaming freak blush.gif

i cud be wrong but there u go.......... blush.gif

keep up the hard work bro and may waheguru bring you much success......

JustME

xx

yeah cheers..............i am a bit of a gaming freak LOL.gif

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa! Waheguru Ji Ke Fateh!

Instead of wasting your time playing games

just jap naam

do seva (help others)

Read Bani in your spare time

Help people get more into sikhi Jio

PS. the ps3 is better

Jap Naam :umm:

Instead of wasting your time playing games

just jap naam

do seva (help others)

Read Bani in your spare time

Help people get more into sikhi Jio

PS. the ps3 is better

Jap Naam :cool:

well sed...........lol.........arent all boys gaming freaks.......lol rolleyes.gif

do u remember the Saga Megadrives with the 16bit cartridges? lol i had one of them and i loved Sonic the Hedeghog and Wrestlemania.......i copmpleted both of them......................

lol............aaaah the good old days........... :umm:

lol...............forget PS3..............SUPER NINTENDO RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!