Pm Grants 140 Million For Sikh Temples

Guest Dancing Warrior

Atleast something healthy in Pakistan

gavnitsingh ji

You’re such a P155taker but equally funny!! :umm:

Huh?? grin.gif

Posted Today, 09:35 PM

have you actually been to pakistan? yeh there is corruption there as well, but the amount of respect pakistani's give to sikh is just amazing. i was blown away by it when i went ther

Pound dear pound! Money speaks!

Also the grant is for hotels not for renovation of Gurdwaras!

Well there you have it. hindu kanjars don't gve us anything yet we still have to remain apart of their God forsaken country!!

What a spiteful <banned word filter activated> rolleyes.gif ...how many Gurdwaras and Sikhs are there in India eh? Exactly!

spiteful DA BACHA NA HOVE!!

How man in pakistan?? how many in panjab? are your beloved govenment maintaining them??! You're the <banned word filter activated> not me, you spaz! rolleyes.gif

Why does every topic turn into mud slinging?...

as a side point does anyone know whats happening with the anandpur sahib developments?

Intersting tourism tactics by pakistan, i believe the money is for renovation, but under that scheme a 200 room hotel will be built

Well there you have it. hindu kanjars don't gve us anything yet we still have to remain apart of their God forsaken country!!

What a spiteful <banned word filter activated> rolleyes.gif ...how many Gurdwaras and Sikhs are there in India eh? Exactly!

spiteful DA BACHA NA HOVE!!

How man in pakistan?? how many in panjab? are your beloved govenment maintaining them??! You're the <banned word filter activated> not me, you spaz! rolleyes.gif

Sikhs were spread all over Pak, when the partition happened they were butchered or forced to leave!!!!

Your just some khalistani kid who got nothing more to say apart from Sikhs suffer in India wah wah wah