Rant:

Man just bn surfing that tapoban forum...who does those folks thinkt hey are?

judging Udham Singh ji? like who cares if he cut his hair to do maahaaan seva...they think they are better then him b/c of this

the most peeving is the topic on baba banda singh bahadur.......judging some1 of so much bhagtii...

alll their views just plain and simple radicalllll

/endrant

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^

I hope you talking about Punjab governor that Michael O'Dwyer but was he the actual guy who gave the orders to open fire??

The way I see it, Udham Singh had a chance of killing someone and he picked former governor of Punjab. I would have had much more respect for the man if he had taken care of that General Dyer. Now don't put me down saying that dyer probably recieved orders from the Governor, if this is the way you wanna take... then I guess you can reach back to the queen. I mean heads up to the guy, since everyone else kinda just let the whole issue just slide away... and he did something...

Jalianwalla massacre happened in 1919 and it took him 21 years to take someone down, and that someone wasn't exactly the person who gave the final go... so bro, I am not saying Udham singh did a bad thing but if thats what he intended to do, instead of going to Africe or trying his luck in US he could have caught Dyer before his death and gave him Hell....

So I am not sure about that Maahaaan seva you mentioned...

Don't be judgmental folks. We have no right or authority to decide who was better then whom. They were destined to do something and they selflessly laid down their lives for a cause. Only WAHEGURU can judge them . lets all work on our jeevans till we begin to see the same waheguru in Shaheed Bhai Jinda and Shaheed Bhai Sukha and Shaheed Udham Singh :umm: .

jamdoot, he delivered justice. it may have taken him years but he delivered it.

and dyer himself died naturally soon after the massacre, so o'dwyer was the next natural target

Don't take me wrong in here, I am not judging him or anything. Afterall, like I said before, he did something to avenge that horrible 1919 jalianwalla bagh massacre but I guess, all I am trying to say is if that was his intension - to make him pay for the insult and humiliation of the nation and take revenge for the deaths of hundreds of our bros n sis, then it could've been done in time so that General Dyer would've been the target...

He was just a kid when it happened I think.

The most respect to him for demonstrating the true Panjabi Ankhila way.

People should shut up and not insult him. I don't any of the people who do so, haven't got half the courage he had - mona or not!