Helping A Wounded Person

i think it was wrong they should have beheaded him to start off with this is the sikh way a proper clean cut not even a drop of blood on the blade.raj karega khalsa

Are you crazy? Are you demented?

Since when has beheading been 'the Sikh way'? I think you're a troll, or you're in some way mentally challenged and have started to believe that the Muslim fundamentalist way of beheading people is 'the Sikh way'?

I just despair with some of the people on this message board.

Guru Fateh

following from the great example set to us by Bhai Kanhaiya. if we see a wounded person, what should a sikh do?

when some Sikhs went directly and complained to Guru Gobind Singh that Bhai Kanhaiya had been resuscitating the fallen enemy soldiers. Guru Gobind Singh summoned Bhai Kanhaiya and explained that he had received a complaint about his actions on the battlefield.

Guruji said, “These brave Sikhs are saying that you go and feed water to the enemy and they recover to fight them again – Is this true?â€

Bhai Kanhaiya Ji replied "Yes, my Guru, what they say is true. But Maharaj, I saw no Mughal or Sikh on the battlefield. I only saw human beings. And, ... Guru Ji, .. they all have the same God’s Spirit? – Guru Ji, have you not taught us to treat all God's people as the same?"

so was it right for sikhs to stop a paramedic attending the stabbed victim at the handworths mela on sunday regardless of what he had done in the past?

the difference is those muslims he helped wernt evil ppl. they fought for wat they believed in. im not sayin the person that got stabbed in at the handsworth mela was evil im jus sayin that every situation is different. rupinder singh is an <banned word filter activated>, ppl on this forum shud kno this by now. hes a pacifist, he may as well be a buddist. (not that there is anything wrong wiv buddism. buddism is alot like sikhi. i say buddism cus they are similar to sikhs only pacists like rupinder singh *mod edited*)

MOD NOTE : Please refrain from personal attacks

rupinder sorry for calling u an <banned word filter activated>. i shudnt hav done that. im not talking bout the handsworth incident, im talking in general now. sumtyms u need to show ppl love and sumtyms u need to giv them the sword. unless u know everything about the handsworth incident u shud not comment on it. i myself dont know so i dont comment on it. it seems to me that u are a blatant pacifist which is cool. but sikhi is not a pacifist religion. however it is 1 that shud show restraint.

the difference is those muslims he helped wernt evil ppl. they fought for wat they believed in. im not sayin the person that got stabbed in at the handsworth mela was evil im jus sayin that every situation is different. rupinder singh is an <banned word filter activated>, ppl on this forum shud kno this by now. hes a pacifist, he may as well be a buddist. (not that there is anything wrong wiv buddism. buddism is alot like sikhi. i say buddism cus they are similar to sikhs only pacists like rupinder singh the <banned word filter activated>)

More of the same bigotry, intolerance, aggressive slandering.

Rupinder is NOT an <banned word filter activated>. He is a good man with an independent mind. He does not deserve to be abused and called names like that, just because someone disagrees with him. Especially in the context of Bhai Kanhaiya, whose message was that even those who fought against Sikhs to oppress them deserved compassion and help afterwards.

Guru Fateh

the difference is those muslims he helped wernt evil ppl. they fought for wat they believed in. im not sayin the person that got stabbed in at the handsworth mela was evil im jus sayin that every situation is different. rupinder singh is an <banned word filter activated>, ppl on this forum shud kno this by now. hes a pacifist, he may as well be a buddist. (not that there is anything wrong wiv buddism. buddism is alot like sikhi. i say buddism cus they are similar to sikhs only pacists like rupinder singh the <banned word filter activated>)

Rupinder is NOT an <banned word filter activated>. He is a good man with an independent mind. He does not deserve to be abused and called names like that, just because someone disagrees with him. Especially in the context of Bhai Kanhaiya, whose message was that even those who fought against Sikhs to oppress them deserved compassion and help afterwards.

Guru Fateh

dont tell me u never heard about mehtab and sukha who chopped off massa rangher head? wat about sukha and jinda who shot genral vaidya? wat about bhai ranjit singh who shot nakli nirankari baba gurbachan? u pik and choose wat u feel. true u shud show love but sumtyms u gotta show force.

Guru Fateh

dont tell me u never heard about mehtab and sukha who chopped off massa rangher head? wat about sukha and jinda who shot genral vaidya? wat about bhai ranjit singh who shot nakli nirankari baba gurbachan? u pik and choose wat u feel. true u shud show love but sumtyms u gotta show force.

Interesting! What I would really like to know is what is the threat to the Panth that Ravinder Powar poses? Is Ravinder Powar comparable to Massa Rangar or Indira Ghandi? How does Ravinder Powar's profile differ from say Mr Pardaan of X Gurdwara who allows alcohol, meat and parties within the Gurdwara premises?

Guru Fateh

Interesting! What I would really like to know is what is the threat to the Panth that Ravinder Powar poses? Is Ravinder Powar comparable to Massa Rangar or Indira Ghandi? How does Ravinder Powar's profile differ from say Mr Pardaan of X Gurdwara who allows alcohol, meat and parties within the Gurdwara premises?

my point exactly, u dont know about the incident just as i dont kno. so why u commenting on it for. its all stiring at the end off the day. my only point is this. sikhi is not a pacisfist way of life. u shud always show love but sumtyms u have to use the sword. but u shud always excercise restraint.

Well that's the whole point Sarbloh. Those so inclined to pump themselves full of hot air of saving the Sikh panth can anoint anyone an evil Satan on a par with those from the past, and presumably deserve to have their heads cut off too. Hey in todays modern world perhaps they could make videos and post them on the internet ---- those mentally sick psychopaths in Iraq who cut the heads off people and put them on the web also believe they are righteously aiming to save the Islam panth from evil.

Beware ---- when they decide they want to kill you, you are under threat. People can be abused and called an '<banned word filter activated>', others called 'traitor', simply for holding a different opinion from others. It doesnt take much for individuals to be called 'enemy of the panth' so they can deserve to have their head separated from their neck.

*Gulp*

Guru Fateh

Guru Fateh

my point exactly, u dont know about the incident just as i dont kno. so why u commenting on it for. its all stiring at the end off the day. my only point is this. sikhi is not a pacisfist way of life. u shud always show love but sumtyms u have to use the sword. but u shud always excercise restraint.

There does seem to be this “mind your own business” attitude to the whole Smethwick fiasco. But what I fail to understand is that it has now become every concerned British Sikh’s business, the violence in the park, the major policing at the Gurdwara during the elections etc. No one is clearly explaining why it got to this stage, if as you claim this is a “Panthic” sewa than please enlighten us on why someone like Ravinder Powar deserved to be left to die?