Computer Problems

Guest Raman

Guest Raman

Vaheguroo Ji Ka Khalsa, Vaheguroo Ji Ki Fateh!

Sangat Ji.. I have a little problem... My DVD/CD-RW Drive is stuck and the tray doesn't seem 2 come out... it happened once before but after a bit of bashing and smashing it came out.. this time it seems permanent lolz... i was wondering if anyone knew how i could take it out without have 2 pull my whole base unit apart because.. 2 be honest i cant really be bothered 2.. thats like a last resort.. my 1st 1 was to bash and smash and it didn't seem to work after that i ran out of ideas... i was given an important CD which i needed 2 rip onto my computer and without the CD-RW i cant do it any ideas (apart from buying an external or buying anything lolz.. because I have no money)?

Guest Raman

i don't think you quite understand... iv tried pritty much everything... its actually jammed when it trys to come out you can here the motor thing working but the tray doesn't come out lolz so what can i do?... i might have try and yank it out with a screw driver or something... ill try it and tell you how it goes...

Amrik$singh - "just get a new unit" - yes that is a good solution.. like i said before.. "...i have no money" lolzz - without money i cant get it.. unless you know someone giving them away.. for free! lolzz

Guest Raman

Pakhand - singh man you 2 funny lolzzz WD40 - i duno what it is but yh it sounds funny lolzzz

anyway i fixed it :T: with a screw driver just pulled it out.. as good as new... almost... apart from all the noises the tray makes when it comes out.. but yh it does the job lolzzz...