Stroll For Liver -- Ottawa

japmans

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Vaheguru Ji Ki Fatehh!

Hi everyone,

As you may remember, I participated in an event last year called the Stroll for Liver, inaugarated last year in memory of all those who have been afflicted and have succumbed to Liver Disease.

The Ottawa walk was done in honour of Trisha Nagpal, a cousin of a close friend of mine, who shockingly and unexpectedly passed away because of Liver Disease.

Last year, you, the sangat, helped me set a record by raising more than 1,000 dollars in a week, more than any other participant in one week. Last year, however, I was a major procrastinator, and only fundraised for the week prior to the event.

This year, I would like to raise 1,500 dollars, and could use all the help I can get. The event is June 3rd 2007, so I can fundraise until that date.

Credit Card Donators will also have the ability to claim their tax receipt immediately online, and can make their donation here:

https://secure.e2rm.com/registrant/StartUp.aspx?SID=1467239

I appreciate any help, and thank you for your support.

Vaheguru Vaheguru Vaheguru Vaheguru

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh!!!

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

vaheguru!

thanks so much for the sticky, i hope people still see it!

Anyways, over the weekend, two people made extremely generous contributions, so 200 dollars has now been raised.

Still far away from the 1500 dollar goal, but hopefully we get there.

Benti to those who have blogs, if they could post this information on their blogs... tax receipts will be made available as well.

vaheguru

• 2 weeks later...