I Need Ur Suggestion

gurfateh to all of u,

i jus wondering if smone help to cm ova smthing tht alwz eat me inside,,

m amritdharee person, n trying to keep my rahat properly,,

my week point is doing path,, i knw its the most important part of rahat,

but sm tym coz of my busy days n nyt,, all tht, like studies, thn wrk ,, cming back latenight frm wrk, thn early morning college,i miss path loads of tym, thn i thought to listen in my mp3,,

i just wana knw is tht alryt according to rahat,, m confused,, i hope smone frm tht site 'll help me,

m waiitng for ur replys khalsa jio,,

if smone show me the way...

:e:

gurfateh, to all,,

waheguru ji thanx to all singh's n singhniyas here,, those reply me,, m very think ful to all of u,,

ur replies mk me more strong thn b4, ,,,

thanx to all of u,,

gurfateh khalsa jiooo,,,

you shuld find a way to make time for doing paath focussed and proprely...

but if you're finding it impossible to do this, then i'd say at least do the cd, and try hard to focus on the paath, cuz it's very easy to let the mind wander when you're just listenin and not doing.

technically, you're supposed to do it yourself, or with sangat (the bhai in the cd is not sangat). but if it is totally impossible, i guess the cd could suffice, though not permanently--you need to find a way to do it w/out cds. memorization is a good tactic, cuz then you HAVE to pay attention, or you'll forget.

do benti to Maharaj Jee to help you find a way, and take Hukam and see what Guru Sahib wants you to do.

theres nothing wrong with doing bannee on your mp3....but i think what alot of people forget is that we dont just fit our nitnem into our lives....but our nitnem is what keeps us alive to keep us going in our lives....if you are struggling to fit your nitnem into your day then yes do it on mp3 bare minimum...but dont ever forget its value...i got into the habbit of missing my nitnem for a while and even though i was really busy(so you'd think it would be justified)...if i loved maharaj enough i would have found a way to do it... "jin prem kiyo tin hee prubh paayo"

do benti to Maharaj Jee to help you find a way, and take Hukam and see what Guru Sahib wants you to do.

this is the best advice though...

vaheguru...sorry for mistakes

paji , the guru understands and knows exactly whats happening........try to make time as it is the most important thing, but if you cant manage do what you can, and as soon as things ease of , like in the hols get back into a routing and nexttime try to make sure nothing gets in the way....... try to sing simran or say it with each breath and make it into a habit......its something you can do even if you got the most work in the world, no one can take that time from you

I have heard elder chardi kala Gursikhs say that listening to nitnem isn't acceptable precisely because it allows the mind to wander and nitnem is the minimum amount of bani you need to recite.

I think as an amritdhari you need to make the time to fit nitnem in. It's an essential thing and just like we fit in all other essentials of life like eating, sleeping, etc. we can fit in nitnem if we really try. For our spiritual life nitnem is no less essential than food or water is for our body.

gurfateh to all of u,

i jus wondering if smone help to cm ova smthing tht alwz eat me inside,,

m amritdharee person, n trying to keep my rahat properly,,

my week point is doing path,, i knw its the most important part of rahat,

but sm tym coz of my busy days n nyt,, all tht, like studies, thn wrk ,, cming back latenight frm wrk, thn early morning college,i miss path loads of tym, thn i thought to listen in my mp3,,

i just wana knw is tht alryt according to rahat,, m confused,, i hope smone frm tht site 'll help me,

m waiitng for ur replys khalsa jio,,

if smone show me the way...

:e:

Khalsa ji to tell u the truth, "Jodho Guru dhi Kirpa hun dhi yah nah" its totally different you automatically do the rehat, its the pyar, even if you have had amrit, we dont have that totall 100% pyar, we need it, and in order to achieve it we need to do sangat and listen to more kirtan.

If you have the total pyar, you just do it, and you dont think!

Bhul Chuk Maaf!