Shoesssssssss

B4ND4

ooo and before i forget kaur_khalistani_lioness Bhenji, if you like the shoes but they got a high heel, just buy them and get it cut off!! hehe that's what my sis does 'cus she is like 6'1!!

tryin to make me an addict as well hain? hahahaha

i jus love u cheekkyyy! (yes u have a GREAT excuse. no worries. like my chachi jis tells me all the time "ahii din aa loun poun dey" (these are the only days to .....someone traslate for me) lolzl)

hmm btw ideaz not bad...but im afraid i'll jus slip lol(does she cutz thm by herself or get um done by someone else? grin.gif ) its easy to d that in india cuz cobblers are everywhere :devil:

wow i didnt know she ws that tall

how tall r u thn? :(

am i invted to the weddin:O

ooo and before i forget kaur_khalistani_lioness Bhenji, if you like the shoes but they got a high heel, just buy them and get it cut off!! hehe that's what my sis does 'cus she is like 6'1!!

tryin to make me an addict as well hain? hahahaha

i jus love u cheekkyyy! (yes u have a GREAT excuse. no worries. like my chachi jis tells me all the time "ahii din aa loun poun dey" (these are the only days to .....someone traslate for me) lolzl)

hmm btw ideaz not bad...but im afraid i'll jus slip lol(does she cutz thm by herself or get um done by someone else? grin.gif ) its easy to d that in india cuz cobblers are everywhere :devil:

wow i didnt know she ws that tall

how tall r u thn? :(

am i invted to the weddin:O

hehe hey then we can go shoe shopping at least haha, ya ive heard your chachi jis quote before as well lol, my sis usually goes to some shoe people in the city centre, they just cut them off no probs, i usually buy flats though so we can share!! i'm around 5'8 plus add a dastaar lol so ya im not a heel fan, wowwwww *looking outside* sorry i have to say this the rain today is crazzzzzzzyyyy lol its like :shock: haha ok now its calming, ya you're invited to the wedding, just hope it don't rain!! haha