Hair Loss Due To Dastaar!

vaaheguroo jee kaa khaalsaa, vaaheuroo jee kee fateh

Ever since i started to wear a dastaar, i noticed that my hair line has gone higher, which obviously means i've lost a little amount of hair, and just above my ear too, but i dont know what to do!! i've seen this on other singh's but much worse, but i just dont know what to do, cuz if i do my dastaar any looser then it will honestly, seriously fall off my head the moment i start to run!!

WHAT DO I DO!!?? AARRGGHHHH!!!

pray.gif ANYBODY GOT A SOLUTION???

Thank u sangat jee

vaaheguroo jee kaa khaalsaa, vaaheuroo jee kee fateh

Guest G.Kaur

Waheguru ji ka khalsa Waheguru ji ki fateh.

There is a solution. Trust me!

Japo_Taa_Eko_Naamaa - VAAHEGUROO, I'll pm you tomorrow when I have more time.

do you tie your dastaar high? like top of your head where your loosing hair? because it might be tight there and u loosing kesh... i cant talk tho my fore head anf bit of top is boldddd!! ohmy.gif

What in Akal Purakh's name...

How long does this take to happen? I've been tying a dastar for about 6 months and my hair doesnt fall out because of it...

:devil: @

fateh. it aint cus ur dastaar. tie that as tight as u want. it happens to a few friends i have and seems to be common. its cus ur tying ur topnot to tight. do make it o tight. it pulls the hair out. u see it happening wiv black women who do there cornrolls to tight. jus lossen it. it wont make the hair grow back but will stop it gettin worse.

first of all each person has the amount of hair that they need, so this can increase or decrease in amount.

secondly if you feel this is something else and you may hav a medical prob then you should see the doc for a special shampoo,

otherwise give your hair the nutrition it needs, through a healthy diet and massaging oils etc into the head.

last of all you dastar covers it up regardless, its the first time iv heard of this, do you wash your dastar and change it regulary? and wash your kesh regulary.

Always apply regular oil to your kesh, leave it in for 2 hours and then wash it out. If you leave oil in your hair without washing it the same day you will get dandruff because your scalp becomes dry.

Use a natural extract shampoo, non of the chemical ones.

Dont plat or put a knot into your goota when you do your kesh, just twist it, and circle a goota on your head without threading it thru and pulling it into a tight knot.