Breaking News: Sikhs Clash With Dera Sucha Sauda Followers In Punjab, 12 Injured

harjinder

All it takes is one guy/girl to stand up and make a favourable decision (in ten days time - depends on gov's reaction) until then all we can do is wait... what would you guys want a leader to do? What would you want to happen if the gov doesnt take the akal takhts decision seriously? any ideas??? I'm talking more to the people currenlty in punjab here cos us westerners cant really have much of a say til we're in punjab fighting alongside them :devil:

Very true, we cant say much or do much unless we are willing to go to Punjab and fight along side them, but personally thinking I think without knowing, one should just eliminate that Sacha Saudha guy and never let out who done it, in this way no one needs to become SHAHEED (also this would enable the Gursikh to live longer to fight for righteous), sly way but a good way too.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These aint 'jathedhars' they are a joke,regardless of what the so called Akal Thakt Jathedar says,Sikhs will take action,how many more days they want to wait? They are delying things in an effort to brush things under the rug,BADAL MADE A PACT WITH DERA BABA RAHIMRAM,that no action will be taken as Vedanti is Badal's dog a 'social boycott' was announced and 10 days to do something,DURING THEM 10 DAYS PANJAB POLICE WILL CRACK DOWN ON TRUE PANTHIC ORGANISTAIONS,ARRESTS THEM LOCK THEM UP,DERA FOLLOWERS WILL ROAM FREE,and the movement dies down agian.Vedanti needs to be dragged out of the Akal Thakt he does not Honour the trueness of the Panth.How many more times do they want to crush the movement,For gods sake Akal Thakt was blown up over 20 yrs ago,genocide was committed Millions of Sikhs died,beadbi is normal down Panjab,and this man calls for a 'social boycott'- a joke -.These are the same people who go on about preserving the faith and so on give speechs and that when it comes down to the nitty gritty they chat rubbish.We in the Western world have got to do everything we can from here Canada ,UK, America with Our Panthic groups.

Now Akal Takht has revised its decision to give Govt 10 days.

Now the latest figure given out is 3 days.

As soon as Akal Takht & Joginder Singh Vedanti gave decision on social boycott of Dera, followers of Damdami Taksal and Nihangs opposed the decision and raised slogans in favor of Bhindranwale and Khalistan.

This went on for 45 minutes and then Akal Takht gave its revised decision.

Damdami Taksal and Nihangs had warned Akal Takht that if decision given is not to their favor then they would launch militant attacks against Dera like in the 80s.

ive just heard the IBN news saying that akal takht will wait for 3days? so is it 10 days or 3 days now?

all i can see from the news is that majority did not agree with the akal takht commands...

Read above reply to realize how they 'revised' their earlier decision.

lol what the hell can we do from here? i mean really....

qoute - These aint 'jathedhars' they are a joke,regardless of what the so called Akal Thakt Jathedar says,Sikhs will take action,how many more days they want to wait? They are delying things in an effort to brush things under the rug,BADAL MADE A PACT WITH DERA BABA RAHIMRAM,that no action will be taken as Vedanti is Badal's dog a 'social boycott' was announced and 10 days to do something,DURING THEM 10 DAYS PANJAB POLICE WILL CRACK DOWN ON TRUE PANTHIC ORGANISTAIONS,ARRESTS THEM LOCK THEM UP,DERA FOLLOWERS WILL ROAM FREE,and the movement dies down agian.Vedanti needs to be dragged out of the Akal Thakt he does not Honour the trueness of the Panth.How many more times do they want to crush the movement,For gods sake Akal Thakt was blown up over 20 yrs ago,genocide was committed Millions of Sikhs died,beadbi is normal down Panjab,and this man calls for a 'social boycott'- a joke -.These are the same people who go on about preserving the faith and so on give speechs and that when it comes down to the nitty gritty they chat rubbish.We in the Western world have got to do everything we can from here Canada ,UK, America with Our Panthic groups.

--------------------

These aint 'jathedhars' they are a joke,regardless of what the so called Akal Thakt Jathedar says,Sikhs will take action,how many more days they want to wait? They are delying things in an effort to brush things under the rug,BADAL MADE A PACT WITH DERA BABA RAHIMRAM,that no action will be taken as Vedanti is Badal's dog a 'social boycott' was announced and 10 days to do something,DURING THEM 10 DAYS PANJAB POLICE WILL CRACK DOWN ON TRUE PANTHIC ORGANISTAIONS,ARRESTS THEM LOCK THEM UP,DERA FOLLOWERS WILL ROAM FREE,and the movement dies down agian.Vedanti needs to be dragged out of the Akal Thakt he does not Honour the trueness of the Panth.How many more times do they want to crush the movement,For gods sake Akal Thakt was blown up over 20 yrs ago,genocide was committed Millions of Sikhs died,beadbi is normal down Panjab,and this man calls for a 'social boycott'- a joke -.These are the same people who go on about preserving the faith and so on give speechs and that when it comes down to the nitty gritty they chat rubbish.We in the Western world have got to do everything we can from here Canada ,UK, America with Our Panthic groups.

We'll let you do it Sapranch, drag him out and then do the justice! Have u got your sword and shield ready then? Want to buy a ticket and fight? :TH:

lol what the hell can we do from here? i mean really....

qoute - These aint 'jathedhars' they are a joke,regardless of what the so called Akal Thakt Jathedar says,Sikhs will take action,how many more days they want to wait? They are delying things in an effort to brush things under the rug,BADAL MADE A PACT WITH DERA BABA RAHIMRAM,that no action will be taken as Vedanti is Badal's dog a 'social boycott' was announced and 10 days to do something,DURING THEM 10 DAYS PANJAB POLICE WILL CRACK DOWN ON TRUE PANTHIC ORGANISTAIONS,ARRESTS THEM LOCK THEM UP,DERA FOLLOWERS WILL ROAM FREE,and the movement dies down agian.Vedanti needs to be dragged out of the Akal Thakt he does not Honour the trueness of the Panth.How many more times do they want to crush the movement,For gods sake Akal Thakt was blown up over 20 yrs ago,genocide was committed Millions of Sikhs died,beadbi is normal down Panjab,and this man calls for a 'social boycott'- a joke -.These are the same people who go on about preserving the faith and so on give speechs and that when it comes down to the nitty gritty they chat rubbish.We in the Western world have got to do everything we can from here Canada ,UK, America with Our Panthic groups.

--------------------

This is exactly what I am saying what do we do, or what can we do to help! I personally think we cant do much, unless we are in Punjab and ready to give Shaheediya, but believe you me people, Shaheedi is not easy as you think, no matter how much we are enraged, i think we (well I) wud run away like a mouse holding on to my balls for starters, cause i dont have the gurmat or an ounce of simran!

We'll let you do it Sapranch, drag him out and then do the justice! Have u got your sword and shield ready then? Want to buy a ticket and fight? :TH:

Yeah get me a sword and shield and whatever else and get me a flight to Amritsar full with 400 boys from The West,and then Get Pakistan to send tanks in from across the border yeah????? rolleyes.gif If i could i would do it ,