Breaking News: Sikhs Clash With Dera Sucha Sauda Followers In Punjab, 12 Injured

harjinder

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whats the 'plan of action' now then? cos people batantly dont agree with the akal takhts commands - ppl are still marching n that - whats the deal?

Naam Simran! the best deal u can ever get, let the people who do beadbi do it, they will be taught a lesson in the court of 'Dharam Rai' or you can resort to violance, which wont help, it only will if everyone is armed and are full of Naam and Shakti!

whats the 'plan of action' now then? cos people batantly dont agree with the akal takhts commands - ppl are still marching n that - whats the deal?

Naam Simran! the best deal u can ever get, let the people who do beadbi do it, they will be taught a lesson in the court of 'Dharam Rai' or you can resort to violance, which wont help, it only will if everyone is armed and are full of Naam and Shakti!

You having a laugh,'let them do beadbi'Dharam Rai',will deal with it?If thats teh case then we should all get rid of Kirpans andSri Sahibs.Do naam simran but with that we have to raise the sword now.

You having a laugh,'let them do beadbi'Dharam Rai',will deal with it?If thats teh case then we should all get rid of Kirpans andSri Sahibs.Do naam simran but with that we have to raise the sword now.

Ok let me ask you a question! Shall me and You go to punjab, fully armed and battle them? Or you would u like to sit safe behind the computer and do Naam Simran, your choice. I told many a times to my dad, he said sit back and let it be, they will be punished, we dont have the power like the singhs back in the day, I for one am Manmukh and I dont even touch the dust near their feet, if you have that shakti you got all my blessings, go and fight!

This goes for anyone on the forum, if you thiks its right to go and fight, well do it, I admit I dont have the power or shakti or the skills to tackle this, all I can do is Ardas and Naam Simran. Hey Guru, I am sorry I have failed I cannot battle without strength. :devil:

i dont think all peaceful means have failed....if Jathedars have given 10 days for govt to do something i think we should all wait until then....if that fails then id say all peacful means have failed!

we all need to undestand the jathdars jus cant say lets go and kill this guy, they have to do it the diplomatic way first!

News channels are implying (not saying openly) that this situation has opened the door for extremist organisations like Dal Khalsa.

They are also saying that since the Akal Takht has issued guideline, the lakh or so people gathered at Talwandi are not going back home but are confused in absence of any real guidance/leadership.

Many of them want to march to Sirsa but there are no clear leaders to lead them.

i dont think all peaceful means have failed....if Jathedars have given 10 days for govt to do something i think we should all wait until then....if that fails then id say all peacful means have failed!

we all need to undestand the jathdars jus cant say lets go and kill this guy, they have to do it the diplomatic way first!

i think waiting ten days is right (why they chose ten i'll never know). You're right in saying that the jathedars have to be careful (and they DO) because you lot arent thinking politically- if they dont give an ultimatum then people we see sikhism as an intolerant and violent religion when it isnt. At least if the government dont react we have a righteous reason to take up arms. You have to think about the repercussions of an order to react violently. Plus lets not forget the fact that vedanti n his cronies really couldnt care less about these dera's.

with other news however (i dunno if this was before or after the takhts decision...

Bathinda May 17:

A day before the Talwandi Sabo congregation, Takht Damdama Sahib chief Balwant Singh Nandgarh today asked Sikhs to get ready for sacrifices.

“Time has come to follow the footsteps of Sikh Gurus and sacrifice our lives to maintain the dignity of the religion,” Nandgarh said, while addressing a gathering inside Hazi Rattan Gurdwara premises. Among others who were present on the occasion included Damdami Taksal chief Harnam Singh Dhumma, Jasbir Singh Rode, Baljit Singh Daduwal and some other representatives of the Sant Samaj. “I will be the first to sacrifice my life for religion,” said Nandgarh.

“If dera chief was not arrested, things will be worse than they were in 1978. Consequences will be alarming,” Dhumma said. He hit out at Bathinda administration for “failing” to control the situation. All who spoke on the occasion urged Sikhs to wait for the outcome of Talwandi Sabo congregation and act accordingly.

News channels are implying (not saying openly) that this situation has opened the door for extremist organisations like Dal Khalsa.

They are also saying that since the Akal Takht has issued guideline, the lakh or so people gathered at Talwandi are not going back home but are confused in absence of any real guidance/leadership.

Personally I think nihang akali Baba Nihang Singh Ji harianvela walay should give guidance, its the top spritual leader I can see at this time. We should ask him should we resort to violence or shall we do diplomacy and finally the best guidance we can get its from Sri Guru Granth Sahib in form of Hukanama, see what it says and take blessing and then move forward.

Bhul CHuk Maaf if I have take Sant jis name in vain and put him in the picture.