Breaking News: Sikhs Clash With Dera Sucha Sauda Followers In Punjab, 12 Injured

harjinder

sikh sect?

man what in god's name is this host in the blue saari talking about? You'd think people in India would have a little more knowledge about the sikh identity...she keeps insisting that the turban and beard is being forced upon sikhs by the SGPC. What?! the fives K's are not an SGPC mandate but guru gobind singh ji's mandate. and what is the deal with having Hindus debate the sikh identity issue? what input do they have on our identity?

man the way i hear these news people talking, i don't think hindu india has even understood the sikh identity 1% in all these years of coexistence.

This host needs to be fired. Or whoever gave her her info needs to be fired. The singh did a nice job.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

she did a perfect job in provoking :angry:

haye rab jiii ...she got me all confused about sikhi :devil: ...and im thinking about all those who tell me they dont know anything about sikhi. what would happen to those? :sady:

and u dnt take freekin less thn 1/2 hr to discuss such a big issue. plus, like others have pointed out, where did they pick thse other people to talk about whats going on? she didnt even know half the stuff she was talking about.

seems like just another topic for media people to get as many viewers as possible.

well the sikh guy did a good job...in providing answers.

im just waitin about 6m-1 yr to find out why this whole thing took placE? WHATS the agenda really? :(

first she goes Sikh-sect and thn all teh sudden they bring out the hindu=sikh.

aahh! what a nice label they have put on us: insecure?

("ARE SIKHS THAT INSECURE". MY GOODNESS now preserving our own heritage/belief means we insecure?)

arrrghhh i have nevr been so mad sad.gif

Waheguru jee ka khalsa Waheguru jee kee fateh

Sangat jeeo,

Why not contact the News Channel and give them our opinions.

Their Contact Address

Global Broadcast News,

Express Trade Tower,

Plot No. 15-16, Sector-16A, Noida,

Uttar Pradesh,

India - 201301

Phone: +91-120-4341818, 3987777,

Fax: 0120-4324106

Email: editor@ibnlive.com

The producer of the programme is Neha.

I had called them on their number, but the concerned person was not available. Hence i am gonna call them again. She is in office after 12:30 pm IST.

Waheguru jee ka khalsa Waheguru jee kee fateh