Urgent! - Exam Tommorow

Vaaheguroo Jee Kaa Khaalsaa Vaaheguroo Jee Kee Fateh! pray.gif

Dear Sangat Jee, i sit my RE exam tommorow and i need to know about sikhi and contraception etc as well as marriage. My question is " Why is it wrong in sikhi to commit adultery?"

Why does it go against Anand Karaj? - is it do with vows in the eyes of Mahraj?

Many thanks and i look forward to hearing your replies.

Take care :devil:

Guest Papi

is it right to committ adultery outside of sikhi?? :devil:

where i come from, adultery is adultery, be it done by a sikh or not :TH: i dont know whats happening at your end of the world :(

Thank you:) Is adultery also going against the vows you made in the presence of Narayan Ji?

Thanks

why did u procrastinate in askin this question? exams tom and u want teh answers right now? :devil: lol jk i think we all do that. they ask u such questions in exam?

anyhow...

what do u think about it? what comes to ur mind when u think about the word adultery?

think about the people who are close to u? ur mom and dad etc(dont mean to go personal but thats prolly the only way u be able to understand why its wrong and who and how it can hurt...mess people). what if one of them were adulterer? how would it effect u...ur family..people around u and them?

why would any religion say that its wrong to do such an act?

think about the spiritual aspect and the social aspect of life. Narayan...akal...waheguru is inside of all. so who did one make vows to? do we wanna live a happy life or a life filled with depression, sorrow, and guilt?

(what i have written above might hurt or offend some people...please i request u to not be offended.by no means am i tryin to offend or disrespect anyone. it is just a means to get us thinking about such things. forgive me if it hurts u but thats what happens when people commit adultery. people get hurt ...lots of peple not just the ones who comitz this kind of kurehit)

hope this helps u in making a strong point while u talk about it

bhul chuk muaff karni

waheguru jika khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh!

Thank you:) Is adultery also going against the vows you made in the presence of Narayan Ji?

Thanks

im not a 100% sure!! buttt..i think it would b goin against the vows u make at ur wedding rite

cuz if u read the laavan...n the meaning behind it...ur basically vowing that u will continue on the pathway to Waheguru (sorry again if im wrong!!...read the english laavan meanings they have up..i think its on sikhitothemax.com)

so ya...if ur vowing to continue on the pathway to Waheguru with ur wife/husband...then by committing adultery ur straying away from that path...cuz 1st ur goin for lust/desire...n 2nd ur breaking ur wife's/husband's trust...n honesty is very important in a relationship

u can write soooo much on this!! u can expand on it by writing about other stuff...and saying how that can prove ur point that adultery is wrong or w/e (i.e. by talking about kaam, honesty/trust, sikhi promotes family life, etc)