Lareevar Saroop: Some Thoughts

nWo

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol iv got a frigging hobby!!! in fact i got 2!! i do train spotting and the second is winding up 'babeh' on sikhsangat!!

and yeh the fake taksali lol!!! is he the cameloen who cant make his mind up about stuff?!

wicked way to kill an afternoon, and mate why did you let me delte my reply man, it was pretty funny!

u guys seriously need to get a hobbie, or do some revision or wat eva. the last few pages is jus total nonsense.

however i must say its quite funny......

i agree.

i wanted to post something, but didnt know what to say.

ppl say theres an extra ang in Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj. if they believe this, that means they have acknowlegded that the "extra" ang is an ang of Maharaj, or they wouldnt have said ang in that post of taklsai101. hence they believe that, that extra ang is infact is not an extra, but IT IS an ang of maharaj. i hope that makes sense.

i remember reading a comment by baba amarjeet singh ji khalsa, then he will not post on forums again, cos he wants to concentrate on his jeevan. now that he has posted, baba ji is more chardikala then before? lol hit.gifhmmm.gif

also getting to the topic: its been suggested here that we need to keep to puratan maryada.ie the maryada that Maharaj created and gave to us to follow. ie larivar saroops and everything. i agree. we need to implement puratan mardaya as much as we can in this country. ie santhia and paath of laridar bani, kirtan in raag and saaj which Maharaj created himself, full akhand paath and sehaj paath maryada etc etc.

we need to practice what we preach. if ppl feel very strongly about larivaar bani, then they should go out of their way to get santhia of larivar. no point chatting on the forums about it and increasing hunkaar.

anyway, i know i made loads of mistakes and have shown my hunkaar by going and posting on threads like these. lol so im sorry :devil::

united.gif

waheguru jee ka khalsa, waheguru jee kee fateh!

when the Gurbani is read as Lareevar is it continuous without breaks,

or is the Gurbani still split up? what does it sound like?

also how would you understand the Gurbani which you are reading unless you differentiated between each word? surely you'd need to split it up in your head to understand it?

please tell me if im talking a load of nonsense

bhul chuk maaf

waheguru jee ka khalsa, waheguru jee kee fateh!

Agreed, Saroop of Guru Granth sahib jee should be larrever, there is no doubt in this.

However, those of who that say pad-chhed saroop isn't satguru, I have a couple questions:

1. Do you even know how to read larrevaar? If the answer is no, then why you sitting on a forum and arguing about larrevaar, you should be embarassed that you can't understand what your Guru is telling you and go get santhiya

2. Have you ever seen a puraatan saroop? If the aswer is no, then I should let you know that puraatan larrevaar saroop and the modern printed one have differences in terms of how the lines are set out. For example, compare the following...

(puraatan style)

hukmeehovanaakaarhuk

amnkahiaajaee.hukame

ehovanjeeahukammilaiv

adiaee.

with

(the new printed style)

hukameehovanaakar

hukamnkahiaajaee.

hukameehovanjeea

hukammilaevadiaee.

See the difference? The new larrevaar saroops are made easier to read by ending each line with the end of a word but the puraatan ones would end whereever the writer ran out of space. Are you going to say the new ones are made easier to read and thus they are not Satguru? Bani is bani, saroops should be larrevaar but padcheed saroop is still Guru Sahib's saroop.

thank u bhai saihib bhai PSD and bhai sahib bhai gurpreeeeet singh ji!!!

those were the best reposnses that actually make sense on this topic!

#1 thank u. lol. ur posts made me laugh. train spotting is a very interesting hobby. i will need to take on some new hobbies, now that my exams have finished.

bhai gurpreeeet singh khalsa, very true. dhan guru dhan guru piaare vaheguru vaheguroo vahegurooooo

and they also added a whole extra ang but that my view on it
fake taksali 101

as i said in my post that is my view like have ur views on things i.e weather baba jarnails singh jis bindrawaleh is shaheed or not just like i have my view on raagmala and i may be a fake taksali but out of all the ppl hu call them selfs taksali are really "taksali" u may have the views but have been there like the real "taksali" have and by that i dont mean 1 or 2 weeks i mean for a long time im not saying i have but i also admit that im not no real taksali