Protest At Sggs Southall Re Dss

Tony

To the wellwishers of the Panth on this forum

Please don't alllow yourselves to be waylaid with the circular arguments of this truedisciple guy. This guy is most probably one of the relatives of Sohi or a son of one of the committee wale. He probably had delusions that like chota Badal he'll take over from pops after Sohi retires as usual at the grand old age of 120! These committee people will try and divert the issue as much as they can, truedisciple had no answer to why he is supporting Sohi when Sohi clearly went against Akal Takht Hukumnama. He just 'toon toon main main' around the issue because he knows he is in the wrong. Twisting other members names in an attempt to appear to be more clever than he really is just shows his level.

Rather than waste time arguing with him the best response to the gadari of the Panth by Sohi is to make sure that he/garcha and the rest of his committee are kicked out in 2008! Start doing the groundwork now and don't rely on Malhis or anyone else, it's the youth who need to come forward and kick out these people from the Gurdwara whose actions always compromise the Panth!

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To the wellwishers of the Panth on this forum

Please don't alllow yourselves to be waylaid with the circular arguments of this truedisciple guy. This guy is most probably one of the relatives of Sohi or a son of one of the committee wale. He probably had delusions that like chota Badal he'll take over from pops after Sohi retires as usual at the grand old age of 120! These committee people will try and divert the issue as much as they can, truedisciple had no answer to why he is supporting Sohi when Sohi clearly went against Akal Takht Hukumnama. He just 'toon toon main main' around the issue because he knows he is in the wrong. Twisting other members names in an attempt to appear to be more clever than he really is just shows his level.

Rather than waste time arguing with him the best response to the gadari of the Panth by Sohi is to make sure that he/garcha and the rest of his committee are kicked out in 2008! Start doing the groundwork now and don't rely on Malhis or anyone else, it's the youth who need to come forward and kick out these people from the Gurdwara whose actions always compromise the Panth!

quote proactive

truedisciple had no answer to why he is supporting Sohi when Sohi clearly went against Akal Takht Hukumnama

Truedisciple says just in case you have already missed it.Was my answer not the same as the one you rely on for old six bellies munmohansingh meeting with rss members.

should you not apply your rules to one and all, or does he have exemptions for all the sacrafices he has made for the panth Im shore he must have done something allthough I havent seen anything more that causing trouble.

I think this applies to your six bellies leader Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy.

Hell, there are no rules here-- we're trying to accomplish something.

Sohis acheivments speak for them selves the sangat is with him and if he is blessed again to serv our guru and sangat so be it.

You forget that nothing is done without guru's kirpa and blessed are those fortunate enough to serv the sangat and our guru. you and others like you should except guru's hukham and work with him.

Nothing feebler than a man does the earth raise up, of all the things which breathe and move on the earth, Have patience awhile; are not long-lived. Truth is the child of time; erelong she shall appear to vindicate thee.Some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some hire public relations officers.

It will take a generation to wipeout the good work sohi and the sangat have done and his achievments speak for themselves.

You are politically motivated and are oviously on this site posting your party political broadcasts. Why do you ask the sangat not to have dialogue with me I am a man like you. You speak and present your argument and so will I. Who are you to advice who tjhe sangat can listen or talk to.

Everybody knows if you are too careful you are so occupied in being careful that you are sure to stumble over something.

We appoint the great ones to public office.

Should the just man not present his evidence to our gurus sangat and allow our humble brothers & sisters decide who is true.

present the video of the 19th why hide it my brave warrior you are right the youth are the future but not if they walk with their eyes closed.

Page 767, Line 2

ਅੰਧਾ ਆਗੂ ਜੇ ਥੀਐ ਕਿਉ ਪਾਧਰੁ ਜਾਣੈ ॥

अंधा आगू जे थीऐ किउ पाधरु जाणै ॥

Anḏẖā āgū jė thī­ai ki­o pāḏẖar jāṇai.

If a blind man is made the leader, how will he know the way?

Guru Nanak Dev

Page 168, Line 7

ਤਿਉ ਸੰਤ ਜਨਾ ਕੀ ਨਰ ਨਿੰਦਾ ਕਰਹਿ ਹਰਿ ਰਾਖੈ ਪੈਜ ਜਨ ਕੇਰੀ ॥੩॥

तिउ संत जना की नर निंदा करहि हरि राखै पैज जन केरी ॥३॥

Ŧi­o sanṯ janā kī nar ninḏā karahi har rākẖai paij jan kėrī. ||3||

In just the same way, when someone slanders the Saint, the Lord preserves the honor of His servant. ||3||

Guru Ram Das

the sangat detest that man who hides one thing , and speaks for another so boaldly

Come out from under your bed and put your true motives on the table.

The moment we begin to fear the opinions of others and hesitate to tell the truth that is in us, and from motives of policy are silent when we should speak, the divine floods of light and life no longer flow into our souls.

Lastly are you so afraid of sohi that you canot find a single good sikh to take his place is he so blessed by mahraj g that no other like him or better than him can ever be born.

Have some faith my boy a new king is born every day you are just looking in the wrong place.

Try not cover the ears of our gurus sangat they must hear what is spoken.

Page 143, Line 7

ਬੋਲਾ ਜੇ ਸਮਝਾਈਐ ਪੜੀਅਹਿ ਸਿੰਮ੍ਰਿਤਿ ਪਾਠ ॥

बोला जे समझाईऐ पड़ीअहि सिम्रिति पाठ ॥

Bolā jė samjā­ī­ai paṛī­ah simriṯ pāṯẖ.

You may try to teach a deaf person by reading the Simritees to him, but how will he learn?

Guru Nanak Dev

The love of truth lies at the root of much honor. Honesty, fairness, or integrity in one's beliefs and actions: a man of honor..

To the wellwishers of the Panth on this forum we are all part of one glorious family the sooner they start to listed to the sangat and not the echoes of their own voices the better for the panth.

i want beef all you lot just bring it just tell us the time and place and we will be their . iam done with talking with fudus .sohi is a barkree of hindus .he is a gandu rss. we are through with you lot just bring it . the thing we want is to fight nothing less.

Page 87, Line 13

ਮਨ ਹੀ ਨਾਲਿ ਝਗੜਾ ਮਨ ਹੀ ਨਾਲਿ ਸਥ ਮਨ ਹੀ ਮੰਝਿ ਸਮਾਇ ॥

मन ही नालि झगड़ा मन ही नालि सथ मन ही मंझि समाइ ॥

Man hī nāl jẖagṛā man hī nāl sath man hī manjẖ samā­ė.

He fights with his mind, he settles with his mind, and he is at peace with his mind.

Guru Amar Das

Are you talking about a battle or combat. Or are we going to exercise our thumbs on our mobiles and computers. You are clearly not stable not firm or firmly fixed definatly unsteady.

The way to combat angry ideas is with other ideas. The way to combat falsehoods is with truth.

You say you are done with talking but you are always on this site Im no fighter but you clearly are, find yourself a soft pillow to beat up I wouldnt want you to get hurt.

A man cannot be too careful in the choice of his enemies.Forget your enemies. It's your friends you frustrate that cause all the problems.

Page 29, Line 16

ਮਨਮੁਖ ਫਿਰਹਿ ਨ ਜਾਣਹਿ ਸਤਗੁਰੁ ਹਉਮੈ ਅੰਦਰਿ ਲਾਗਿ ॥

मनमुख फिरहि न जाणहि सतगुरु हउमै अंदरि लागि ॥

Manmukẖ fireh na jāṇeh saṯgur ha­umai anḏar lāg.

The self-willed manmukhs wander around lost, but they do not know the True Guru. They are inwardly attached to egotism.

Guru Amar Das

I would like to know who you are as I could cross the road if I saw you I meen they say a dogs bark is worse than his bite but who wants a dog to spit allover their trousers.

ponder on this Yesterday I was a dog. Today I'm a dog. Tomorrow I'll probably still be a dog. Sigh! There's so little hope for advancement.

Bite off more than you can chew, then chew it. Plan more than you can do, then do it.

You may be able to redeem yourself if you stop and look at what you are writting.

Our guru and I will forgive you your mistakes but what about the others. Have you any qualities that may help you an essential or distinctive characteristic.I have yet to see it but anyway I will give you the benefit of the dout as you are clearly displeased. You should try some new amotions be calm be content be euphoric be gleeful be happy be joyful be blissful

Be Speachless

Page 171, Line 1

ਗੁਰੁ ਪੂਰਾ ਪਾਇਆ ਵਡਭਾਗੀ ਹਰਿ ਮੰਤ੍ਰੁ ਦੀਆ ਮਨੁ ਠਾਢੇ ॥੧॥

गुरु पूरा पाइआ वडभागी हरि मंत्रु दीआ मनु ठाढे ॥१॥

Gur pūrā pā­i­ā vadbẖāgī har manṯar ḏī­ā man ṯẖādẖė. ||1||

I have found the Perfect Guru, through great good fortune; He has given me the Mantra of the Lord's Name, and my mind has become quiet and tranquil. ||1||

Guru Ram Das

P.S

Do you eat meat ? " I WANT BEEF" ?

i want beef all you lot just bring it just tell us the time and place and we will be their . iam done with talking with fudus .sohi is a barkree of hindus .he is a gandu rss. we are through with you lot just bring it . the thing we want is to fight nothing less.

Page 87, Line 13

He fights with his mind, he settles with his mind, and he is at peace with his mind.

Guru Amar Das

Are you talking about a battle or combat. Or are we going to exercise our thumbs on our mobiles and computers. You are clearly not stable not firm or firmly fixed definatly unsteady.

The way to combat angry ideas is with other ideas. The way to combat falsehoods is with truth.

You say you are done with talking but you are always on this site Im no fighter but you clearly are, find yourself a soft pillow to beat up I wouldnt want you to get hurt.

A man cannot be too careful in the choice of his enemies.Forget your enemies. It's your friends you frustrate that cause all the problems.

Page 29, Line 16

The self-willed manmukhs wander around lost, but they do not know the True Guru. They are inwardly attached to egotism.

Guru Amar Das

I would like to know who you are as I could cross the road if I saw you I meen they say a dogs bark is worse than his bite but who wants a dog to spit allover their trousers.

ponder on this Yesterday I was a dog. Today I'm a dog. Tomorrow I'll probably still be a dog. Sigh! There's so little hope for advancement.

Bite off more than you can chew, then chew it. Plan more than you can do, then do it.

You may be able to redeem yourself if you stop and look at what you are writting.

Our guru and I will forgive you your mistakes but what about the others. Have you any qualities that may help you an essential or distinctive characteristic.I have yet to see it but anyway I will give you the benefit of the dout as you are clearly displeased. You should try some new amotions be calm be content be euphoric be gleeful be happy be joyful be blissful

Be Speachless

Page 171, Line 1

I have found the Perfect Guru, through great good fortune; He has given me the Mantra of the Lord's Name, and my mind has become quiet and tranquil. ||1||

Guru Ram Das

P.S

i want wack you up and sohi just tell us where and when and stop chating <admin-profanity filter activated>.our boys go park avnew and havlock gurudawara every day so stop your crap and bring it to us if you can anytime anywhere

Page 87, Line 13

Guru Amar Das

Page 29, Line 16

Guru Amar Das

Be Speachless

Page 171, Line 1

Guru Ram Das

P.S

i want wack you up and sohi just tell us where and when and stop chating <admin-profanity filter activated>.our boys go park avnew and havlock gurudawara every day so stop your crap and bring it to us if you can anytime anywhere

The price of freedom of religion, or of speech, or of the press, is that we must put up with a good deal of rubbish.

I guess when you call youeslf extremist that is because you talk utter **** The price of freedom of religion, or of speech, or of the press, is that we must put up with a good deal of rubbish.

MY LOAD MOUTH BROTHER WHY DO YOU SPEAK IN THE PLURAL SENCE ALWAYS WE

pertaining to or involving a plurality of persons can you not stand on your own four legs.

Everyday at the guru kar you have oviously not picked up any good habits from other good gursikhs, you may be a lost cause but do not worry we will not give up on you, the sikh missionary society needs some volunteers and it is much quieter that should keep you out of trouble.

You clearly need your gang with you to hold up your trousers while you make empty threats

I have told you before they dont work with me. If you are such a hero why dont you do something that

your family or People would be proad off.

Start by learning how to speak to other human beings in a respectable manner so that you may be considered of good social standing, reputation. at the moment you are a certified BULLY & COWARD. Nothing more than a flea hotel.

Read and obsorb the Gurus Bani it will help you. All around you can see you for the clown that you are

it is just amatter of time until you look in the mirror. An intelligence test sometimes shows a man how smart he would have been not to have taken it.The face is the mirror of the mind, and eyes without speaking confess the secrets of the heart.

Page 591, Line 2

ਮਨਮੁਖੁ ਕਾਇਰੁ ਕਰੂਪੁ ਹੈ ਬਿਨੁ ਨਾਵੈ ਨਕੁ ਨਾਹਿ ॥

मनमुखु काइरु करूपु है बिनु नावै नकु नाहि ॥

Manmukẖ kā­ir karūp hai bin nāvai nak nāhi.

The self-willed manmukh is cowardly and ugly; lacking the Name of the Lord, his nose is cut off in disgrace.

Guru Amar Das

Stop throwing your toys out of your pram Post a pic of youself so I can bow down to the image of a great warrior saint and if I see you I can show you the respect you crave.

Page 142, Line 16

ਹੁਕਮੁ ਮੰਨੇ ਸਿਰਦਾਰੁ ਦਰਿ ਦੀਬਾਣੀਐ ॥

हुकमु मंने सिरदारु दरि दीबाणीऐ ॥

Hukam mannė sirḏār ḏar ḏībāṇī­ai.

One who respects the Hukam of the Lord's Command is honored and respected in the Court of the Lord.

Guru Nanak Dev

Mind you dont fall over your trousers or lasses big boy!

I think I will have to stay away from the guru kar because of this I wonder how many other poor people

Have had to go to oswald road guru kar to be safe from your animal instincts.

Page 251, Line 8

ਆਵਨ ਆਏ ਸ੍ਰਿਸਟਿ ਮਹਿ ਬਿਨੁ ਬੂਝੇ ਪਸੁ ਢੋਰ ॥

आवन आए स्रिसटि महि बिनु बूझे पसु ढोर ॥

Āvan ā­ė sarisat meh bin būjẖė pas dẖor.

Those who have come into the world without understanding are like animals and beasts.

Guru Arjan Dev

I hope you and your hairy girls netball team dont catch up with me, the sooner I pass My test the better.

What time are you at gur kar so I can avoid like a bad smell!!!!!! :mconfu: :mconfu: :mconfu: :mconfu: :mconfu: :mconfu: :mconfu: :mconfu: :mconfu:

Page 87, Line 13

Guru Amar Das

Page 29, Line 16

Guru Amar Das

Be Speachless

Page 171, Line 1

Guru Ram Das

P.S

The price of freedom of religion, or of speech, or of the press, is that we must put up with a good deal of rubbish.

I guess when you call youeslf extremist that is because you talk utter **** The price of freedom of religion, or of speech, or of the press, is that we must put up with a good deal of rubbish.

MY LOAD MOUTH BROTHER WHY DO YOU SPEAK IN THE PLURAL SENCE ALWAYS WE

pertaining to or involving a plurality of persons can you not stand on your own four legs.

Everyday at the guru kar you have oviously not picked up any good habits from other good gursikhs, you may be a lost cause but do not worry we will not give up on you, the sikh missionary society needs some volunteers and it is much quieter that should keep you out of trouble.

You clearly need your gang with you to hold up your trousers while you make empty threats

I have told you before they dont work with me. If you are such a hero why dont you do something that

your family or People would be proad off.

Start by learning how to speak to other human beings in a respectable manner so that you may be considered of good social standing, reputation. at the moment you are a certified BULLY & COWARD. Nothing more than a flea hotel.

Read and obsorb the Gurus Bani it will help you. All around you can see you for the clown that you are

it is just amatter of time until you look in the mirror. An intelligence test sometimes shows a man how smart he would have been not to have taken it.The face is the mirror of the mind, and eyes without speaking confess the secrets of the heart.

Page 591, Line 2

ਮਨਮੁਖੁ ਕਾਇਰੁ ਕਰੂਪੁ ਹੈ ਬਿਨੁ ਨਾਵੈ ਨਕੁ ਨਾਹਿ ॥

मनमुखु काइरु करूपु है बिनु नावै नकु नाहि ॥

Manmukẖ kā­ir karūp hai bin nāvai nak nāhi.

The self-willed manmukh is cowardly and ugly; lacking the Name of the Lord, his nose is cut off in disgrace.

Guru Amar Das

Stop throwing your toys out of your pram Post a pic of youself so I can bow down to the image of a great warrior saint and if I see you I can show you the respect you crave.

Page 142, Line 16

ਹੁਕਮੁ ਮੰਨੇ ਸਿਰਦਾਰੁ ਦਰਿ ਦੀਬਾਣੀਐ ॥

हुकमु मंने सिरदारु दरि दीबाणीऐ ॥

Hukam mannė sirḏār ḏar ḏībāṇī­ai.

One who respects the Hukam of the Lord's Command is honored and respected in the Court of the Lord.

Guru Nanak Dev

Mind you dont fall over your trousers or lasses big boy!

I think I will have to stay away from the guru kar because of this I wonder how many other poor people

Have had to go to oswald road guru kar to be safe from your animal instincts.

Page 251, Line 8

ਆਵਨ ਆਏ ਸ੍ਰਿਸਟਿ ਮਹਿ ਬਿਨੁ ਬੂਝੇ ਪਸੁ ਢੋਰ ॥

आवन आए स्रिसटि महि बिनु बूझे पसु ढोर ॥

Āvan ā­ė sarisat meh bin būjẖė pas dẖor.

Those who have come into the world without understanding are like animals and beasts.

Guru Arjan Dev

I hope you and your hairy girls netball team dont catch up with me, the sooner I pass My test the better.

What time are you at gur kar so I can avoid like a bad smell!!!!!! :mconfu: :mconfu: :mconfu: :mconfu: :mconfu: :mconfu: :mconfu: :mconfu: :mconfu: