Hindu

I think I need to address to each one of you, everytime someone discusses something on the forum and another member doesnt like it, s/he should not call that person a HINDU ( they are not a lower specie), its an insult to their religion. Guru Nanak has taught us to be polite to other religions, even when we have been slandered, Baba Nanak also had many friends of every religion, we should respect each religion as equal, however we are beiing insultive not only to the HINDU dharam but others too.

Guru Tegh Bahadhur Ji gave his head for the HINDU dharam, and in turn we are disrespecting Guru ji, he didnt hate or incite hatred against any religion at all, thats goes for all the Guru Sahibs, so please, its a benti stop all this nonesense.

We still are blinded by maya, thats why we like to insult others and their beliefs, its got to stop right here and right now, because thats not what Sikhi teaches us, it teaches us to be tolerant and to be just.

People like to create a common enemy in order to blame their insecurities or their own kamiya (shortcomings) on, sometimes it’s the Hindus and sometimes it’s the Muslims. If we think the Guru Khalsa is exposed, weak and easy prey then we do not really truly understand the concept of Akal Purakh Ki Fauj and we must truly be distant from Sri Akal Purakh.

At school when we used to get into petty fights, the teacher would stop the fight and ask what happened. Each of us would blame each other and say he “miss he started it, he called me a name” , the teacher would always reply by saying that “well you need to rise above it”. The problem is as manmukhs we can’t rise above it and instead we stoop down to the lower levels.

Thank God someone realized this. Now the next question is (and I am not referring to this forum or any forum in particular) : without Hindu-bashing and/or Muslim-bashing, how can you expect a so-to-speak "Sikh" forum to run? The above mentioned 2 communities are the ones lot of kids over here just love to hate. Chalo, hope they'll learn with age (ok now I feel old...LOL).

• 1 year later...