Tying Dhari

Dhoor721

Gurfateh,

I was wondering for those of you who tie your dharis, how do you do so? What type of hairspray/gel do you use? And also, aren't aerosols pretty unhealthy if you put hair spray in your dhari everyday? Any time I try putting in hair spray I can't stand the smell, and also it starts flaking a lot...

Any answers would be appreciated :ww::

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use hair spray .. It makes ur beard luks like frozen or something.. and pretty uncomfortable too..

If you do use gel.. make sure it's not strong hold one..

In my suggestion.. i would say use gel, but keep dhari/beard open.... like this smiley :e:

MOD NOTE : Post re-opened, Nothing seems to be wrong with the thread.

nice posts in those earlier topics Singhni.... I really dont like tying beard; like to leave it as it is... and when I tie it , I get this feeling from inside that im doin something really wrong.

Also, I agree with you that when you tie the beard, you actually look somewhat older.. sometimes.

and i dont get the point in usin gels,fixo and all , it makes your beard sticky and how do u live with it... its not a clean feelin.. you dont feel the freedom

anyway if i ever tie my beard , I just use a hair pin, the black one.. does the job