Shoot Out @ Lokhandwala

SaRpAnCh

Why would anyone watch this movie in the first place. I would be much more entertained staring at garbage for three hours.

Talking about Singhs, I went to see the "Pirates of the Caribbean 3"a few days ago. Another garbage movie, but in the climax, the pirates from all over have a secret meeting. And one pirate group is made of Sardars and they speak Punjabi in a squeaky tone. Maybe RSS has infiltrated hollywood too :lol: .

Why would anyone watch this movie in the first place. I would be much more entertained staring at garbage for three hours.

Talking about Singhs, I went to see the "Pirates of the Caribbean 3"a few days ago. Another garbage movie, but in the climax, the pirates from all over have a secret meeting. And one pirate group is made of Sardars and they speak Punjabi in a squeaky tone. Maybe RSS has infiltrated hollywood too :lol: .

OK, here we present our member who is entitled to be kept in museum. Heres the man who gets entertained while looking at garbage!!!!!

Man, whatever ya say, i liked the movie very much as it picturised the truth on how brutal police can get sometimes. They themselves violated 'Right to life' when they were there to secure it. Although i agree that it was totally waste of footage to include the starting scenes. There was no need of them as the story is based on a mumbai gangster (Maya Dolas).