I'm Really Scared

Guest MUST remain gupt!

Guest MUST remain gupt!

Mushrooms :lol:

I'm not gonna post under my username, coz ill jus get criticised for not being serious.

this is such an EMBARRASSING fear! what should i do.

they really really freak me out, i dont know what it is. theyre just repulsive, n i cant go near them.

i was helping my mum to cook the day before last, n we were making tharee, n i shoved the usual paneer n stuff in.. n my mum got a bag of mushrooms out, washed them n started cutting them. as soon as i saw them i totally freaked out, n started shaking. legged it out of the room n didnt come back!

havent told anyone about this fear coz its so bloody stoooopid.

why would someone be scared of MUSHROOMS?!

aaaaargh

yeah, so what should i do?

awwww it's all good! there may be some underlying reason for your fear! don't fret, most people have phobias of some sort! just to make you feel better (whilst in the process of causing severe embarassment to myself) i'll tell you about my fear - dogs!!!

haha and the weird thing is i want one!! its 'cus when i was like about 6yrs old i got scratched up by this dog and this other huuuuuge dog jumped into our car when i was sitting in the back haha so like ya since then i've had this fear, and just the other day i was at work talking to a police officer and this dog came and i literally just grabbed him (the police officer) and linked his arm in mine and was making him spin around so the dog was on his side and not mine :lol: rolleyes.gif i'm such a doofus!!! he must have thought i was a right plank as well lol well i hope you feel a bit better lol just think they're only mushrooms hey at least they won't attack you!! eat one, you might like it!

Guest jap naam

LMAO at King Singh :lol:

Yh i wudn't wrry too much they're pretty harmless until you put one in yr mouth.

Yuk, i hate mushrooms, dont even know how ne1 can eat them. Mum made sabhji wit that one day, most disgusting things i ever ate.

Been put off them for life.

hearye.gif

Mushroom ban.gif

Stivers%201-6-03%20How%20to%20prepare%20mushrooms.gif

:| :lol: :lol:

Guest physcologist

confront ur fears!

get a whole load of mushrooms and sit with them

then start like holding em

and then cut em up

and then the final step is eating them