Freemasonry

Guest freemasonry

wot exactly is FREE MASONARY?

if its religoisly bound and interferes with ur faith then it violates ur sikhi i assume?

are free masons a religious sect? or something else.........ive always been curious about whaty exactly it entails............... grin.gif

this is what it says on wikipedia

Freemasonry explicitly and openly states that it is neither a religion nor a substitute for one. "There is no separate Masonic God", nor a separate proper name for a deity in any branch of Freemasonry.[46][47]

Regular Freemasonry requires that its candidates believe in a Supreme Being, but the interpretation of the term is subject to the conscience of the candidate. This means that men from a wide range of faiths, including Christianity, Judaism, Islam, Deism, Buddhism, Sikhism, and Hinduism can and have become Masons.

But I still don't get what it actually is. grin.gif

Guest Guest
its a secret society...

these people control the world, every major leader in the world is probably connected to them.

these people can be anyone...bad people, good peoople...why do you want to join? join the khalsa

... IM DOWN... where's da registration!!?!?!?! tongue.gif

hahaha

^Its True, They are a secret society...I had a breif stint of waitering for them back in they day and most of our local celebs were there...people looked very rich.

We had to leave the room when they were having thier secret discussions!

Join and use your new found powers to help other Sikhs!!

Make sure it isn't some closet white homo organisation though!