Gurdwara Shaheeda Da (damdami Taksal)

S.S.F

I was at the Gurdwara Sahib Amrit Parkash (Damdami Taksal, Surrey BC) on June 11th, 2007 and Baba Sodhi Singh Ji of Taksal said that Bhai Manjit Singh was corrupt and using Gurdwara funds for his own purpose....that Baba Harnam Singh and other Singhs were attacked....basically everything that is now in the press release....

I was at the Gurdwara Sahib Amrit Parkash (Damdami Taksal, Surrey BC) on June 11th, 2007 and Baba Sodhi Singh Ji of Taksal said that Bhai Manjit Singh was corrupt and using Gurdwara funds for his own purpose....that Baba Harnam Singh and other Singhs were attacked....basically everything that is now in the press release....

any proof ....???

anybody? any proof anywhere?

oh sorry i forgot were sikhs, for us simple accusations are evidence!!

looks like a case of 'either toe the line .... follow the official stance ... or we discredit you and publish 'press releases' agaisnt your name'.

oh at least he isn't going to get beaten and throw out of the dera like many many many other singhs were. i guess they were all corrupt as well. good job i dont speak out or air my opinions or there might be a press release about how corrupt i am and how iv stolen money to build invisible kothi's (which cost even more which is hence more proof of stealing! )

whats even funnier is that apparently this has been happening for 10 years and nothing was done ... but now with people all fired up and angry in panjab as it is.. suddenly there is proof that this singh is stealing funds!! hmmm sorry excuse the sarcasm but it looks like opportunism to me! its a shame that people using the name of guru jis taksal are acting in this way and bringing a disgrace on puratan gursikhs.

i suggest unless people can provide evidence on this issue that people refrain from making judgements on a singh. as we are taught its innocent until proven guilty NOT innocent until a press release is made!! lol

gurfateh. ( From: khalistan_zindabaad )

gurfateh

before you know the truth stop posting dodgy information on the net, wrt bhai manjeet singh, you havnt got a clue about what actually happened, as for bhai harnaam singh, he isnt the mukhi sant giani jarnail singh jee is. so me dnt care what bhai harnaam isngh has to say, his time as ''mukhi'' is limiterd anyway....

khalistan_zindabaad is a member of the Members group and has 889 posts.

Sent on: Today, 12:38 AM

The above is what my veer Khalistan_Zindabaad has private messaged me, i love the way you have pyaar for Taksal and how you are trying your best to split Taksal up as much as you can. I dont remember asking your views on who is mukhi and who isnt, this post isnt about who is mukhi and who isnt!

Veer Ji i have all the clues about what has happened Bhai Manjit Singh ABUSED the Gurdwara Golak /funds for his own needs, the truth is out.

As for Sant Baba Harnam Singh Ji Khalsa's time being LIMITED as MUKHI of Damdami Taksal what have you got brewing up for him in tividale? You going to have him shot or killed or something? Were you in with it with Bhai Manjit Singh? Was it a plan to either run Baba Harnam Singh over, crush him in the car, or throw diesel over him and burn him?

YOU'LL HAVE TO LIMIT EVERY PANTHIC LEADER THAT STANDS WITH SANT BABA HARNAM SINGH JI KHALSA AND EVERY SANT MAHAPURSH THAT STANDS SHOULDER TO SHOULDER WITH BABA JI AND ALL THE SANGAT AND SEVADAARS OF THE SIKH PANTH THAT STAND WITH BABA JI STARTING WITH MYSELF!

As for calling Sant Baba Takhur Singh Ji Khalsa a lier, SANT BABA HARNAM SINGH JI KHAKSA NEVER CALLED BABA JI A LIER EVER! BUT go ASK ALL YOUR LEADERS IN PUNJAB, GO ASK ALL USA LEADERS, EUROPEAN LEADERS AND UK LEADERS on what they believe!!

Just because Sant Baba Harnam Singh Ji Khalsa have said that Sant Giani Baba Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa Bhindranwale are SHAHEED, does it MAKE THEM SHAHEED if they are in CHARDI KALA?

Use your brains 99% of the Sikh Panth believes Sant Baba Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa Bhindranwale are shaheed, and does that make them 99% ALL NON-SIKH or ANTI-PANTHIC? just because Sant Baba Harnam Singh Ji Khalsa have said Sant Baba Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa Bhindranwale are shaheed does it make them NON-SIKH or ANTI-PANTHIC?

When 6th June 1984 took place a CERTAIN FACTION DECLARED SANT JI SHAHEED STRAIGHT AWAY. THEY WERE RIGHT AND THE REST OF THE PANTH WAS WRONG.

NOW 23 YEARS later that same FACTION BELIEVE SANT JI ARE IN CHARDI KALA? NOW THEY ARE STILL RIGHT AND THE REST OF THE PANTH IS WRONG!

Check back in the papers to see evidence of press releases.

P.S.

there are very few singhs who have the same or more kamai than bhai manjeet singh at the moment so i wudnt personally do nindya of such a gursikh, as for bhai harnaam singh and others i dnt wanna comment on them

Oh so KHALISTAN_ZINDABAAD is also a "ANTAR-JAAMI" he can also see how much kamai every Singh has, so beware!