Money Lost

waheguroo jii ka khalsaaa

waheguroo ji ka fatehh...

khalsa ji,

well my mama.. hes from punjab..illegal..through the back bakway and 3years he worked day and night (literally) he sent money to punjab, a few weeks ago his hard earnings was 5000, he sent 2000 to his family in punjab. he had 3000 left, and he lost his card..(the card he had wAS from my older mama, and was on his name..)

and sum1 hacked/found out his pin...dnt no what.. with his card.. and took out 3000pounds out...

wich is alot...wich he took TIME earning.. he ant like UK citizenz so his pay is less than a normal working manz, and he pays rent etc...

is there anything that can be done? to reclaim the money?

waheguroo ji ka khalsa

waheguroo ji ke fateh!

bhul chuk maafkarneeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!

If your older mama isn't illegal, get him to pursue it through the bank first then the police. What bank was it BTW?

PS - Make sure it doesn't blow up in his boothee, with your mama getting exposed.

You know I can't believe you posted something like this openly - give me a £1000 or I'm grassing your mama up to immigration...lol...just kidding!

If your older mama isn't illegal, get him to pursue it through the bank first then the police. What bank was it BTW?

PS - Make sure it doesn't blow up in his boothee, with your mama getting exposed.

You know I can't believe you posted something like this openly - give me a £1000 or I'm grassing your mama up to immigration...lol...just kidding!

LOL..i didnt post ne details.. jus no what can be done init.. really lamee on him!!

ma older mamma is pukka

IF THE CARD IS BANK ACCOUNT IS UR OLDER MAMAS THEN HE SHUD BE ABLE TO PERSUE IT FOR HIM. THERE SHUD BE NO REASON FOR HIM TO NOT DO IT, I REALLY DONT SEE ANY PROBLEM IF IT HAS DEFINATLY BEEN STOLEN. THIS KINDA THINGS HAPPEN ALL THE TYM, THE BANKS GIV THE MONEY BACK, BUT ONLY IF IT BEEN STOLEN BY SUM1 WHOS FOUND OUT THE NUMBER. IF UR OLDER MAMA IS NOT WILLING TO DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT THEN I WUD WONDER WHY? THEN I WUD RECKON HE HAD SUMIN TO DO WIV THE MONEY GOIN MISSING. IF ITS HIS ACCOUNT THEN HE WUD KNOW THE ACCOUNT NUMBER AND THAT INIT.

IF THE CARD IS BANK ACCOUNT IS UR OLDER MAMAS THEN HE SHUD BE ABLE TO PERSUE IT FOR HIM. THERE SHUD BE NO REASON FOR HIM TO NOT DO IT, I REALLY DONT SEE ANY PROBLEM IF IT HAS DEFINATLY BEEN STOLEN. THIS KINDA THINGS HAPPEN ALL THE TYM, THE BANKS GIV THE MONEY BACK, BUT ONLY IF IT BEEN STOLEN BY SUM1 WHOS FOUND OUT THE NUMBER. IF UR OLDER MAMA IS NOT WILLING TO DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT THEN I WUD WONDER WHY? THEN I WUD RECKON HE HAD SUMIN TO DO WIV THE MONEY GOIN MISSING. IF ITS HIS ACCOUNT THEN HE WUD KNOW THE ACCOUNT NUMBER AND THAT INIT.

Yeah get your older mama to pursue this with the bank. Most banks try and get out of paying back the money unless there is definite proof that someone else used an illegal way to get the pin number. As far as I know there is no way that someone could find the card and then hack into it to get the PIN number. It is more usual that someone has cloned his card..ie made a copy of the card using a card reader whilst the card is in their possession such as when paying for petrol or paying at a restaurant. Someone could then be looking out for him punching in his PIN number and with the cloned card they can use it to take out cash from ATM machines. If that's the case then your older mama needs to dispute the transaction as soon as possible. If someone took out £3000 then they would have had to take it out on a number of days so it's easy to see that someone was using the card illegally ie some crooks wait until 11.58pm to take that day's cash limit at an ATM and the at 12.01am the next days limit. Banks should notice this tread if it is happening so they should been alerted by these transactions. However getting money out of a bank is hard so your older mama needs to chase up his bank ASAP. Let me know if you want any further info

fateh.

thread starter don't worry about it,

if he worked hard for his money, its not lost, he'll just end being a millioinaire soon. trust me i know somebody very close who lost 2k of hard earned money ten years ago, now he's a multi 000000

secondly a lesson to you all, don't have all these credit and debit cards - your shooting yourself in the foot. tell your banks you want all that s*** cancelled.

thirdly, nobody ever post these sort of stupid threads again, the internet is bigtime dangerous.

indian government got this forum hacked inside out.

fateh.

thread starter don't worry about it,

if he worked hard for his money, its not lost, he'll just end being a millioinaire soon. trust me i know somebody very close who lost 2k of hard earned money ten years ago, now he's a multi 000000

secondly a lesson to you all, don't have all these credit and debit cards - your shooting yourself in the foot. tell your banks you want all that s*** cancelled.

thirdly, nobody ever post these sort of stupid threads again, the internet is bigtime dangerous.

indian government got this forum hacked inside out.

waheguroo ji ka khalsa

waheguroo ji ke fateh

THANK u to all that replied..

yee i get u broo ^..kameeneh LOL

guess who stole his card nd got his pin?

his best friend..the matey he sares a room with

waheguroo the worlds

soo messed

ova mayaaaaaaaa

waheguruuuuuuuuu

bhul chuk maafkarneeeeeeeeee

fatehhh

cheers

waheguroo ji ka khalsa

waheguroo ji ke fateh