Another Sikh Girls Suffered Badly

JarnailS

@GI Jatt

Those who can't forgive how could they expect to be forgiven themselves(from Guru Paadshah) .

And don't say you never did any thing wrong becoz our biggest paap is when we don't jap naam Infact for every second we forgot him(Waaheguru) we commit a sin... so dear who is gonna forgive that becoz GuruJi(who forgive this) would say that same words which u used for that teenage girl.

Ever listened to the sakhi of Joga Singh?? Better do.....

Are you expecting sympathy for this. This woman even after suffering all thiose things she has alledged to ahve suffered whilst writing this article has dissed sikhi so many times. Sikhi wasnt this and sikhi wasnt that yet islam was this and islam was that. Now she "claims" to have taken amrit.

How her parents never taught her sikih she never understood sikhi in the tremple. blah blah blah.

She was a educated bright 16 year old ....which public libary in the country does not have books on sikhism...Which gurdwara did not offer her any literature...If she lived in some remote village yes...for dams sake she lived in the middle of Birmingham!!! they have a 9 floor libary there!!

She is after nothing but sympathy..for what she did she is hoping that she will be forgiven if she writes this..it will make her feel better

When she got back she went to gurdwara for help..why didnt she go to the mosque..

Wonder if her husband knows of her past!

its because of people like you and mr "g.i jatt"(by the way we dont need casteists in sikhi either) that muslims are able to blackmail sikh girls, because the muslims know tht "sikhs" like you think like this and dont accept them back.

wth??? she shud have stayed in the brothel, vah vah, we really expect these kind of comments from kind and loving gursikhs.

Listen up, if Guroo Sahib can forgive her than why cant u? Guroo Sahib forgives everyone straight away, you guys smarter than Guroo Ji?

Becuase us girls get blackmailed, more like because you guys who accept them back, which they think they can commit as much mistakes they want.

whats wrong with you guys man, you blame the muslims instead of blaming the girls who run to them.

One thing i would like to say is that NO one is blaming Muslims here, WE have to blame our self for not telling our kids whats wrong and whats right for them?????? and when i say "WE", it doesnt mean the family of the girl, it ment the whole sikh community including family, gurdwaras, committees and any otherthing involved in the goodness of sikhi.

fateh

would you accept her back ?

would you get married to her?

would you let a family member get maried to her?

the truth is YES, I WOULD ACCEPT HER. she has taken amrit, and dont forget when guru ji can forgive her, then who am i to say NO. she is an amritdhri bibi now and with guru ji's kirpa, hopefully she is living a chardi kala life. has her past affected her? NO. infect what has affected life life was GURU JI di kirpa... and now she is in heaven (back in sikhi).

Of course you will accpet her back..yeah right!!!

She has taken "amrit" from guru Ji only after taking and gicing herslef to a muslim guy..

U r so quick to blame the parents and how we dont preach sikhi blah blah blah...

She was born a skih...It was her duty to ask and find out what sikihi meant..

U go scholl teacher teaches u subject ...u no understand u read u ask...

U r so full of blah!!

Its her daughter who is the loser in all this..I hear it all the time "it just happend" "it didnt mean anything" " i dont live him"

Only cos clowns like u accpet them back..then u have the guru ji to hide behind..our guru ji does not say go do sins..u like the christain faith sin all week then go and confess to father..he says do 5 hail marys and 2 our fathers and all your sins are forgiven my child.. Yet u dont show him your face and you dont see his..I am NOT dissing them..I have regard for all cultures including Islam...Just cant tolerate these conversions and then conversions back...whats is this the loacl currency exchange..what she gonna convert to next?

What has she contributed to our faith...oh yes i forgot ...she disssed it publicy in a article..didnt she.!!

In her days all relgions were taught in school..shame she only pciked up the bad habits..when her father gran and mom "beat" her as she put it for been drunk..they did that cos they cared fro her..SHE knew it was worng from day one..BUT she had to try it..

Its a shame cos if the guys she met had been sikhs she wud not have had to write this article.. But there again she may have been unfaithfull..Cos she needed to relate to islam!!

With regatrd to that stupid link u have posted about that lahore "<admin-profanity filter activated>" houses i fail to follow u?

Whats the significance of that amsterdam is no diff nor is brimnghma..there is a <admin-profanity filter activated> house practilcally oppostie soho road gurdwara..

Of course you will accpet her back..yeah right!!!

She has taken "amrit" from guru Ji only after taking and gicing herslef to a muslim guy..

U r so quick to blame the parents and how we dont preach sikhi blah blah blah...

She was born a skih...It was her duty to ask and find out what sikihi meant..

U go scholl teacher teaches u subject ...u no understand u read u ask...

U r so full of blah!!

Its her daughter who is the loser in all this..I hear it all the time "it just happend" "it didnt mean anything" " i dont live him"

Only cos clowns like u accpet them back..then u have the guru ji to hide behind..our guru ji does not say go do sins..u like the christain faith sin all week then go and confess to father..he says do 5 hail marys and 2 our fathers and all your sins are forgiven my child.. Yet u dont show him your face and you dont see his..I am NOT dissing them..I have regard for all cultures including Islam...Just cant tolerate these conversions and then conversions back...whats is this the loacl currency exchange..what she gonna convert to next?

What has she contributed to our faith...oh yes i forgot ...she disssed it publicy in a article..didnt she.!!

In her days all relgions were taught in school..shame she only pciked up the bad habits..when her father gran and mom "beat" her as she put it for been drunk..they did that cos they cared fro her..SHE knew it was worng from day one..BUT she had to try it..

Its a shame cos if the guys she met had been sikhs she wud not have had to write this article.. But there again she may have been unfaithfull..Cos she needed to relate to islam!!

With regatrd to that stupid link u have posted about that lahore "<admin-profanity filter activated>" houses i fail to follow u?

Whats the significance of that amsterdam is no diff nor is brimnghma..there is a <admin-profanity filter activated> house practilcally oppostie soho road gurdwara..

u r jus talking a lod of <admin-profanity filter activated> from ur backside. how many times everyone (apart from you) have said that this girl is not looking for any sympathy, all she want is that we need more and more awareness in the community so that none of us have to go through what she had been through. i hope your kids wont have to go to library or pick up a special subject in school to learn about their religion. only if you know things about your religion that you can tell and pass onto them.

fateh

The one thing i do know abouit my religion is that i am a sikh of the guru!..Not a joker!

good to know that you are a sikh of guru ji. i hope you can feed your generation with the love and knowledge of sikhi that they dont have to take any step that brings the shame to the panth.

may guru ji keep you in chardi kala, and bless everyone of us with his kirpa.

fateh jio

what about when muslims girls run away to marry white, black people. theres loads of cases of muslims girls running away from home its not just a Sikh problem.

Fateh Jio,

To be very honest with you, it dont really bother me if a muslim girl runs with a gora or kala, or if a gori goes out with muslim..... but it surely hurts me (and hope it will hurt you as well) when a sikh girl gets marry to a muslim and then has to convert. am i right?

Fateh