Gurdwara

Guest _Singh_

Guest _Singh_

this might sound funny.

i dont go to the Gurdwara on a regular basis. dont get me wrong i believe in Sikhism 100%

but i want to start going more regular. i was just wondering when is the best time to go?

ie do people mainly go on sunday? i walked past the Gurdwara today and wanted to mata dek ect. but when i went in there was hardly anyone there. so i thought it might be closed or something. as the lights were all off.

anyone know what are the opening times? and what time is the best to go??

Waheguroo jee ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo jee kee Fateh!

Yup. It depends on the gurdwara, but generally.

- There is always a program on Sunday mornings... usually 10am-noon

- There are almost always programs on Saturday evenings... usually around 5:30-8/9pm

Other than that, it usually depends on how busy the gurdwaras are. Some have programs every evening, and others have smaller programs early in the mornings. The best bet is to ask the guy at the desk or a giani as they would know for sure.

Waheguroo jee ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo jee kee Fateh!

this might sound funny.

i dont go to the Gurdwara on a regular basis. dont get me wrong i believe in Sikhism 100%

but i want to start going more regular. i was just wondering when is the best time to go?

ie do people mainly go on sunday? i walked past the Gurdwara today and wanted to mata dek ect. but when i went in there was hardly anyone there. so i thought it might be closed or something. as the lights were all off.

anyone know what are the opening times? and what time is the best to go??

Whats your local Gurdwara?! Maybe someone on here can help you with best times to go. :lol:

i dnt go there myself,but roseberry avenue gurdvara which shudnt be that far for u (only a litle bit away from neville road), has simran sessions on wednesday from 8-10pm (im pretty sure those are the times), roseberry ave also has simrans on saturdays and sunday mornings at i think 5am-6am not sure tho.

Also, theres about a 20 min 15 min drive from where u are to Seven Kings Gurdvara where we have simran sessions from 7:30-9pm on fridays, there wikid trust, (mind u we always start abit late hehe, so dont worry if u dnt see anyone, just go to the top hall)

cant help u with neville road as ive never been there, tho i kno where it is.

If u need any more help tell me :lol:

WJKK WJKF

Thanks Singhstah. yep i think ive been to them Gurdwaras. thats helped alot.

WJKK WJKF

ok great :lol: , also i forgot to say, come akhand jaap (24 hr simran) this week at 7 kings gurdvara, on saturday, starts at 1pm-1am, make sure u come for the night part cause thats wen it goes willldd lol.