Shocking! The Other Face Of Channel Punjab

not surprised to be quite honest!! i used to work there couple months ago and all i can say is ummmmmmm :umm:

so ya i hope that sums it up!!

and yeah the guy who is like one of the heads (uk base) in deciding what is aired etc in regards to songs/music videos is a bit of a clown!!! the amount of times we yelled and stuff over issues is countless. he's the son of some high rank police dude in india and he thinks the governments actions in 84 were justified and he laughs at anyone who takes Sikhi seriously (he thinks it not neccesary in this day and age) and also anyone who supports khalistan or even sympathizes with the human right atrocities etc i think i will stop there before i end up quoting him on some of his so called beliefs!!!

hit.gif

Is he the trim singh (k singh)?????

Majors song is badddd.

Channel panjab airs some good programmes buh it put me to shame wen one morning i turned on the tv and found out some matas bhetas goin on. It was so embarrasing in front of ma mates and to make matters worse the guy singing those bhetas was a pagri was 'sikh'. I had to quickly clarify to ma mates tht we don't believe in this shyt and stuff.

Sikhs desperately need a panthic channel otherwise these ppl are gonna soon claim to be the voice of sikhs and create more confusion among masses.

Major Sandhu's song was a brilliant effort. Respect to him d_oh.gif . It's not esy to spk up if u are frm punjab coz u never know wats gonna happen wen u land on airport in india next time. Daring effort by major. Keep it up.

Can sumone plz provide details if panjab radio refused to play this song???

Channel panjab airs some good programmes buh it put me to shame wen one morning i turned on the tv and found out some matas bhetas goin on. It was so embarrasing in front of ma mates and to make matters worse the guy singing those bhetas was a pagri was 'sikh'. I had to quickly clarify to ma mates tht we don't believe in this shyt and stuff.

Sikhs desperately need a panthic channel otherwise these ppl are gonna soon claim to be the voice of sikhs and create more confusion among masses.

Major Sandhu's song was a brilliant effort. Respect to him d_oh.gif . It's not esy to spk up if u are frm punjab coz u never know wats gonna happen wen u land on airport in india next time. Daring effort by major. Keep it up.

Can sumone plz provide details if panjab radio refused to play this song???

Punjab Radio, Desi Radio and Alpha Punjabi along with channel Punjab have refused to play this song. MATV on ch 793 is run by hardcore Hindus, yet they allow a platform for Punjabis and Sikhs to speak about their rights, and air the 'Delhi' song. What then does that say about our beloved Punjabi channels and stations?

Its typical of Channel Panjaab though - they tend to suck up to hindu's and hindu wannabes - why would the support their own? rolleyes.gif

Its always been like that KarKirpa, whenever we have had our ideals crushed and our movements suppressed, its always been from the enemy within. This is true right from the Dogra brothers who became traitors to Raja Ranjit Singh's rule to Longowal and Badal who ripped the Panth apart at a time when Sikhi could have blossomed after the 1980s.

Now we are facing a different, faceless war because ppl like channel Punjab, wear our clothes, sound and look like us, but they lick the dust off those who have shackled Guru Granth Sahib Ji. They are thrown some scraps off the table of the indian establishment and they are happy with that. To a an animalistic money driven salesmen, integrity, honour and truth are alien concepts. They only befriend and stand on the side of monetary/financial gain. This is exactly what ppl like these are: salesmen of Sikhi, who put on a front of Sikhi Punjabiat but behind their cameras something more sinister is at play.

What channel Punjab don't realise is that if they played that song Delhi di sarkar and covered issues such as the detrimental impact of the Dere and showed things like the 84 rally in Hyde Park, the respect for them in this country would increase by a million.

Punjab Radio, Desi Radio and Alpha Punjabi along with channel Punjab have refused to play this song. MATV on ch 793 is run by hardcore Hindus, yet they allow a platform for Punjabis and Sikhs to speak about their rights, and air the 'Delhi' song. What then does that say about our beloved Punjabi channels and stations?

This quite clearly shows that most so called "punjabi's" nowadays are pussies and little scardy cats inferiorating themselves out.

why show a Khanda on the Channel when you and your channel are not goint to live up to it. they probably only use it so Sikhs get impressed by khanda graphics and purchase there channel subscription.