Read This Ppl

KKV

can some1 tralate as my panjabi read is not that gd

Basically, someone bought a thread thing from the shop (http://www.orbitals.com/self/survey/pin/big/thread.jpg) and when they unravelled the thread, the little thread wrapper thing that holds thre thread together had Sukhmani Sahib's 21 Asthpadi's Pannaa wrapped round - bascially its beadh'bi

Glad to see you back KarKirpawaheguru! :umm:

And to your post all I will say is ohmy.gifohmy.gifohmy.gifohmy.gifohmy.gif

lol awww addictions are hard 2 giv up man blush.gif

English Translation of Article:-

Family members of Raghbir Singh, a resident of Pind Barsalpur,Distirct Mullahpur had bought this thread from a nearby city called Kurali. After recieving the thread, Raghbir Singh noticed the Thread was wrapped in a page from a Gutka which apparently had Sukhmani Sahib's 21st Ashtpadi written on it. The SGPC and Dharam Prachar Commitee were made aware of this problem by Raghbir Singh. Senior leaders of Akali Dal Amritsar such as Daljit Singh Kunbra and Santokh Singh Salana have also urged the Shrimoni Gurdwara Prabandhak Commitee to take drastic action action to prevent further beadabi..

Bhul Chuk Maaf

Basically, someone bought a thread thing from the shop (http://www.orbitals.com/self/survey/pin/big/thread.jpg) and when they unravelled the thread, the little thread wrapper thing that holds thre thread together had Sukhmani Sahib's 21 Asthpadi's Pannaa wrapped round - bascially its beadh'bi

KHUSHIAAN DEHH JAIKAREEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!

look whos bak :umm:

nice penji :lol:

happy posting LOL

waheguroo ji ka khalsa

waheguroo ji ke fateh..

btw bibis blood pressure was okk :umm:

hehe

English Translation of Article:-

Family members of Raghbir Singh, a resident of Pind Barsalpur,Distirct Mullahpur had bought this thread from a nearby city called Kurali. After recieving the thread, Raghbir Singh noticed the Thread was wrapped in a page from a Gutka which apparently had Sukhmani Sahib's 21st Ashtpadi written on it. The SGPC and Dharam Prachar Commitee were made aware of this problem by Raghbir Singh. Senior leaders of Akali Dal Amritsar such as Daljit Singh Kunbra and Santokh Singh Salana have also urged the Shrimoni Gurdwara Prabandhak Commitee to take drastic action action to prevent further beadabi..

Bhul Chuk Maaf

lol ok gowaan then Bhaji/Bhenji man ur just killed with the translation lol :TH:

KHUSHIAAN DEHH JAIKAREEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!

look whos bak :umm:

nice penji :lol:

happy posting LOL

waheguroo ji ka khalsa

waheguroo ji ke fateh..

btw bibis blood pressure was okk :umm:

hehe

lol yeh yeh am back!!! :D awww u need to do ur doctor thing man bring Bibi's pressure bak down :| :D lol