Rnb Singer Associating Herself With Harminder Sahib

malkeet

Truth be told she probably doesn't have an idea of what Harmandir Sahib is. Probably some graphic designer just pulled the image of the net and used it for the website.

personly i dont see anything offensive about it. shes not half naked, shes not being slutty and its a nice photo. besides kelis has done charity work, went to uganda and set up numerous aids hotsitals.she is a good person...i think you guys are taking this a little bit over the top but i can see where you guys arr coming from to.

Guest Akirtghan

^^ rolleyes.gif i would like see you say the same thing to hindus if some bollywood actress dressed like used some mandir as a background pic OR to christians if someone did with the pic of the vatican

^^ rolleyes.gif i would like see you say the same thing to hindus if some bollywood actress dressed like used some mandir as a background pic OR to christians if someone did with the pic of the vatican

I swear I saw Aiswariya Rai in a scene in some film made by Gurinder Chadha singing a song about missing her boyfriend with Harmandir Sahib in the background.

How comes no big complaints then?

Mod Note: http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?showtopic=27964&hl=