Help Looking For Exact Sant Jarnail Singh ji Bhindrawhale Quote

first of all, i don't agree with jassa that guru gobind singh ji r bihari...

look... guru ji made khalsa only to end this caste system and make evryone equal and u r sayin them bihari... thats not fair... they r khalsa..

when a person gets amrit, he becomes khalsa... not hindutani or bihari...

and khalistan is right of khalsa... it is our homeland...

those who do not agree with khalistan... i think they r against sant ji... according to them... sant ji r wrong.. they should have not protected rights of sikhs... such persons should go to damdami taksal and get some knowledge...

in that way, they should be also against baba deep singh ji..becoz they done the same thing sant ji did... they gave their life to protect akal takht...

and if u r against these gr8 sikhs... u can't say urself sikh...

i m proud to be a sikh.... not to be a hindustani... becoz hindustani relates u to hindustan...means land of hindus...

KHALISTAN ZINDABAD

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi;

I agree only sikhs are at fault, Hindua wants to protect Akal Takht;

Now explane

1)Is Bill Clinton wrong, Indian intelligence dont kill innocent singhs in Chattisinghpura, So CIA is wrong.

any link or just a punjab kesri news ... i mean u have any source u have used CIA ... it must be on net ...

2)1984 Sikhs were killed indian military not by sikh regiment.

sikhs form 20 % of indian army .... and if u see pictures u will see many turbaned sikhs marching ... if u havent seen i yet i will post just let me know

3)In bluestar Hindus distribute ladoos and the main commander arora was not a sikh but a Patit.

AWW.gifhe was not arora but brar G.S Brar... this shows what first hand information u have regarding operation blue star lol :awesome

LOL.gifd_oh.gifLOL.gif

4)Prime minister Indira gandhi was responsible for this attack.

govt of india ... and giani zail singh signed the attack orders

5)All sikhs that were killed by police were only done by Sikh Police, Hindus only try to protect them.

it was both hindus and sikh officers NOT only hindus NOR only sikhs

6)Hindu govt does not want to give Sikh reference Library.

99 % of hindus living in punjab dont even have a clue whats sikhs refrence library is

7)Is nothing in Hindu marriage Act objectionable.

have u seen any sikh leader in parliament talking about it ????

8)Is RSS a saviour of Sikhs.

they are kattar hindus just like a kattar sikh i m replying to ... if they were born in sikh family they would have grown hindu haters ... no one has clue about god

9)Indian media always want to portray sikhs as terrorists and one with no intelligence.

always ??? what about harayanvi and bhaiya and lale jokes .... any sikh from india reading how many verma sharma jokes he get in a day and how many santa banata jokes he get in a day ????

10)News are biased against Sikhs.

they are also against hindus ask any hindu he would say same thing ... no one is or will be satisfied with news ....

11)Gobind Ram who say he will kill all sikhs.

WHO is he ???? lol woohoo.gif

12)Editor of jag bani, jeevan Ram????????

whats the point ???

13)Prime minister says "Sikh ik mujrayem shuda kaum hai".

any source or he just came in ur dream and said ????

14)Water is given to haryana and rajasthan.

that water came from kashmir and himachal pradesh ... what if himchal pardesh govt has narrow thinking like u ???? do punjab produce its own water ????

15)Sikhs going to Asian games were mercilessly beaten in haryana.

1983 ... 2007 manager of olympic indian asscociation is a sikh ... stop living in past live in present that will make urs and kaums future bright

16)congress govt Sonia gandhi gives cabinet Birth to Jagdish Tytler.

he is thrown out of cabinet now wasnt he

Now answer me

1)How many Nihangs die at Blue star, I assume that when firing starts most of them ran away, this is your beer ras.

lol ... khalsa doing nindeya just to prove his point ... then they wonder why is not panth in chardikalla ... nihungs have done and are doing enough ... work on u rather then others

2)Akal takht war recreated by jathedar of Budha dal, to remove all the symbols of attack; when there are symbols of jallianwalabagh preserved why not for blue Star.

ok u want harimander sahib broken and bullets ... are u going their for bhakti and for blessing of guru ram das or for a picnic ????

3)Nihang Phoola was involved in murder of many Kharkoos.

he is nang go and shoot him instead of being soorma on net ... people cant even face nangs forget come face to face with nihungs

4)the reality is that after commiting crime many people join nihangs, it is truth.

lol are u trying to be funny or some thing ... one can be nihung only by taking khande di paul

5)many nihangs were agents of indian Govt.

thats one damn funny one liner i have ever heard .... can u name any five ...

You are in deep ignorence, see our history. Sikhs are the mere puppets evrything is done by Hindu nationalists.

sikhs are not puppets but few are trying to make them i can see few on the site ....

gandhi, Nehru Pariwar are the desendents of gangu,who was responsible for shaheddi of saheebjadas, so taht is why they hate us.

gandhi and nehru were loosers whats ur point ???

RSS wants to destroy Sikh history, ideology.

yes they are kattars just like many sikhs ... if such sikhs were born in hindu families these sikhs would have grown as hindu haters ... and if such hindus were born in sikh families they would have grown as hindu haters ... both have nothing to do with religion

Drug in any form is completely banned in Sikhism, yet nihangs have Sukha??????????????????????

the sukha nihungs make have 5 leafs of bhang which is far less nasha then equal coffee

Please give me any line from Guru Granth sahib which advocates it, only Guru Granth Sahib.

what ???? adi guru granth sahib is our guru or our advocate our teacher or our assistant ????

Sikh is not one who is born in Sikh family, but he is one who walks on the path given by Gurus and portrayed in Guru granth Sahib. so most of people you are refering were no sikhs but only Hindus or Punjabis. but not Sikhs.

same is applicable on you ... u didnt even knew who lead army on harimander sahib woohoo.gif ... yet u behave like a scholar

have you lost anyone in that turbulent time, i have.

i sorry for that from heart but does that mean u need to abuse them ???? when mughals took away hindu girls every now and then ... singhs asked guru sahib shouldnt we just kidnap muslim girls same way as mughals do ... guru sahib said no this isnt dharam ... khalsa is army of akal no matter what we will not give up our dharam not even in battle field ....

learn from failures instead repeating .... when ever there will be govt vs sikhs 1984 will be repeated the ques is have we prepared for it ....

Whoever comes in center hates sikhs and will always try to weaken them.

says who ???? why is indias second largest tech park is being made at chandigarh ????

Hindustan hates sikhs and if you dont accept its your ignorence.

Hindustan never hate sikhs if you dont accept its your ignorance

CHARDIKALLAA.COM :umm: VERY NICE NIHUNG SINGH......

Guest Akirtghan
psssssh ur a hindu tho.....u kno u suck. At least our leaders, wearnt drag-queens
i detect some hatred there bibi. nonono.gif

just because someone wears soemthing differnt dont mean they a "drag-queen"

a chola looks like a skirt in western terms too rolleyes.gif

• 2 weeks later...
psssssh ur a hindu tho.....u kno u suck. At least our leaders, wearnt drag-queens
i detect some hatred there bibi. nonono.gif

just because someone wears soemthing differnt dont mean they a "drag-queen"

a chola looks like a skirt in western terms too rolleyes.gif

Sorry I don't understand english.