Apple Or Windows?

Guest Raman

Guest Raman

Vaheguroo Jee Kha Khalsa, Vaheguroo Jee Kee Fateh

Sangat Jee.. Im starting Collage soon studying Multimeida and i need a new machine and i was wondering which machine to get.. and Imac or.. a windows 1... Baring in mind that the collage only use apples.. i was wondering if you could help me in choosing

Which 1?...

Reason...

Vaheguroo Jee Kha Khalsa, Vaheguroo Jee Kee Fateh

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waheguroo jee ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo jee kee Fateh!

Well if your college only uses apple computers, and you are studying multimedia it makes sense to get a Mac. Of course, if you realize you need windows later, you can always dual boot or use parallels.

But it depends of course. If you find Macs to be unconfortable, then use windows. The thing is everything that is available for the Mac platform is available for windows, and then some. But some of the key shortcuts and things like that are different on the mac and it might be weird switching back and forth at home and college.

Waheguroo jee ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo jee kee Fateh!

Guest Raman

Khalsa4ever - thanks i understand, iv used both Operating system, but the only difference i see is that the mac is user friendly, and then there is the computability issues.. and customer support of apple.. because my cozen has a macbook pro.. and a couple of her keys got jammed and apple sed that it wasn't accidental damage.. and they sed it will be a charge of about £1100 the laptop cost £1600 so whats the point.. but then i was told by many other people that Windows is a much scure OS.. these kind of things are confusing me.. i wanna kno the good and bads of both OS.. no bias if you know what i mean

The Slave - rather not!

Guest Raman

i was told.. any OS is good as long as you know how to use it.. use all the functions that are offered.. how ever its hard 2 find the stuff on XP.. lol.. Mac its just easy user friendly..