Chris Benoit R.i.p

WILDSINGH

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest peacemaker

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!! This sucks. If he really did kill his family, then I'll be totally stunned.

Screw you, Vince McMahon, because of you and your stupid death storyline, I didn't believe he had died at first! I thought it was a work! How dare you play with people's emotions and you looked like a <banned word filter activated> for admitting to the whole world, which everyone already knows, that you never died.

Guest jap naam

Dat soooooooooooo sad to hear. :umm: :sady: pray.gif

Benoit wus one of da greatest technical wrestlers in the WWE.

Old WWF and WCW were the best. i feel Wrestling has gone downhill since then..................I still

remember bac in the days wen The Radicals joined WWF .

Classic moment from de gd old days.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyD8O_zILy4

Dat soooooooooooo sad to hear. :umm: :sady: pray.gif

Benoit wus one of da greatest technical wrestlers in the WWE.

Old WWF and WCW were the best. i feel Wrestling has gone downhill since then..................I still

remember bac in the days wen The Radicals joined WWF .

Classic moment from de gd old days.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyD8O_zILy4

Back in the days WWE was bere sikkkkkkkkkkkkkk. Loooooooooooooooooolllllllll @ video. :umm: LOL.gif

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!! This sucks. If he really did kill his family, then I'll be totally stunned.

Screw you, Vince McMahon, because of you and your stupid death storyline, I didn't believe he had died at first! I thought it was a work! How dare you play with people's emotions and you looked like a <banned word filter activated> for admitting to the whole world, which everyone already knows, that you never died.

u guys need to chill .. this is why they call it WORLD WRESTLING "ENTERTAINMENT" .. his fake death was a part of a storyline.. i use to be big fan of wrestling bak in the day .. i still watch it occasionaly and remember watching this episode with his fake death announcement.. its just for entertainment ppl .. nothing backfired on NO ONE

chris benoit was a great talented wrestler.. reli sad wit wat happened..

Guest peacemaker
Aww, thats really sad to hear, i haven't watched wrestling in ages, but i remember him, its really sad all the same.

Btw, am i the only girl who grew up watching wrestling lol blush.gif .

Nope! I know of one other here, but they don't like it when I say their name. :umm: