Abu Izzadeen Calls Sikhs "kafir"

Regardless of the above this masjid palce will be reported by the local community and so will the two fat dudes who walk around and hand out leaflets.

These fools thirve off the perceived 'fear' they give out to others and people who don't agree with their views,thats why most people fear them,the best thing for them is Jail.

What are the contents of those leaflets? Are they agressive or inciting hatred? or are they like "come to islam- the religion of peace" blah blah

The usual crap 'Kafir',this that Islam the truth,Police used to pick them up and discard them.

Report it, then leave it.

Everyone knows who he is around here. Just let him be.

It is such a shame that the Khalsa - who used to be seen as justice providers - have come to this. We complain about Islamic oppression against Sikhs in the past. Black people went through hell with slavery and the like. I'm not surprised he is <Edited> off. It's just a shame that our own people can't even get justice for themselves let alone anyone else. Thats why I think so many blacks convert anyway.

This guy is from my neck of the woods. He is regularly in the local paper.

Personally I love him!

If he his saying that people like him should stay away from Sikhs, that is a great thing.

Now I truly believe Sikhs are clueless in their aims. Here we go again making a nobody into a somebody. Well done.

Personally I would like to take guns to Sikh heads and force them to study literature, history, politics so they stop doing dumb nonsense.

He is a nobody. If you want to do something, try this!!!!

Train!!

Read good books on diverse subjects..

Debate and meet with a wide range of intelligent people from different backgrounds.

Read a variety of books on Sikhism and Sikh history (the two are separate!)

Learn Panjabi

You're right, Sikhs need to study Sikhi as well as Sikh history but I don't agree with you that this Abu guy is a nobody. The British intelligence also made this mistake with people like Abu Hamza and Omar Bakri. They were treated a loonies and their speeches were dismissed as rants who no sensible person would believe but after 7/7 the authorities realised that their followers were quite willing to attack the UK and the recent plots after 7/7 such as the fertiliser plot, the heathrow plot and others show the involvement of these 'loonies'. Left free I have no doubt this Abu could easily inspire some of their followers to take to terrorism.

Guest Dancing Warrior

People like Abu Izadeen and other hate organisations are heavily supported by the Chaudhrys they own the Chaudhry's TKC formerly known as Tandoori Kebab Centre that was established in 1965, next door to the old DHSS building that’s been converted to a Mosque. During the last 15- 20 odd years they the Choudhrys have supported all types of Islamic Groups with anti-Sikh agendas they often facilitated the groups in their upstairs conferencing area above the restaurant. The Son is engrossed in politics and has even run as a candidate in local elections he relied heavily on the Muslim vote however he was unsuccessful. During the 90’s he supported militant Islamic Groups that blatantly were involved in clashes with Sikh youths The same organisation that is known to security services and is on the terror list such as Lashkar e Tayyaba, and others , also it was he was instrumental in the 90’s in bringing crowds of Muslim youth as far of from Bradford during festival times to flood the area.

After 9/11 he Chaudhry junior changed his tune and embraced the media by bring in The Pakistani Cricket team to talk to youths about rejecting fundamentalism, why? Only because he was well linked to several groups who blatantly frequented him, his family and his organisation. For a time they sat in the back until the storm settled but now they blatantly work topside along with him and enjoy his support.

The activities of such hate groups and preachers should be monitored and reported to the Authorities who are aware of the situation. Under no circumstances should anybody feel it upon themselves to take matters in to their own hands the subsequent backlash on the innocent is how these hate groups work best and that’s the last thing we want.

iam not being racist or anything you know the fat gays in the vedio, they all way give out how they are working for jihad. well the only place they gono do jihad is at kfc and macds "bismila my brothers and sister we must finish all burgers at mac d and then think about kfc. this is the only way alaha hu akabar

<admin-profanity filter activated> fat puffs when ram wanted to have word with them the puffs ran way and called the police on him saying ak47 wants to kill all the muslims in southall the fat we need sas black magic crack team on them bobobohohoooooooooo<admin-profanity filter activated>

People like Abu Izadeen and other hate organisations are heavily supported by the Chaudhrys they own the Chaudhry's TKC formerly known as Tandoori Kebab Centre that was established in 1965, next door to the old DHSS building that’s been converted to a Mosque. During the last 15- 20 odd years they the Choudhrys have supported all types of Islamic Groups with anti-Sikh agendas they often facilitated the groups in their upstairs conferencing area above the restaurant. The Son is engrossed in politics and has even run as a candidate in local elections he relied heavily on the Muslim vote however he was unsuccessful. During the 90’s he supported militant Islamic Groups that blatantly were involved in clashes with Sikh youths The same organisation that is known to security services and is on the terror list such as Lashkar e Tayyaba, and others , also it was he was instrumental in the 90’s in bringing crowds of Muslim youth as far of from Bradford during festival times to flood the area.

After 9/11 he Chaudhry junior changed his tune and embraced the media by bring in The Pakistani Cricket team to talk to youths about rejecting fundamentalism, why? Only because he was well linked to several groups who blatantly frequented him, his family and his organisation. For a time they sat in the back until the storm settled but now they blatantly work topside along with him and enjoy his support.

The activities of such hate groups and preachers should be monitored and reported to the Authorities who are aware of the situation. Under no circumstances should anybody feel it upon themselves to take matters in to their own hands the subsequent backlash on the innocent is how these hate groups work best and that’s the last thing we want.

This has been said for over 10 years now. I can't help but wonder what the deal is with S'hall SIkhs. The biggest group outside of Panjab and they still can't seem to get a grip on things.

• 3 weeks later...
He can earn more money if he acts in that Indian tv commercial on Vicks ki goli: "vicks ki goli lo, kich kich door karo", coz I am dead sure after that kind of yelling, he may need a couple of vicks ki goliyaan.

tiz alright 2 giv some 2 these extreemists but what bot th peopo tht, liv here & gona hav 2 pick up th fallout of tht.

Risky business th extremists will targhet our people and we aint organised enough 2 deal wiv it.