Shaheeds

Azaad

Fateh jio!!

Went to Leciester a couple of weeks ago to visit the museum in one of the Guru Ghars there. In the section which paid tribute to the 1984 and the Khalistan Movement Shaheeds, there was pictures of two Shaheeds who I had heard of before but wasn't to sure what their role was and how they attained Shaheedi. One was Bhai Hardev Singh Bapu "England wale" and Bhai Gurcharan Singh ISYF (ALSO FROM ENGLAND).

I know some basic facts about them, like Bhai Gurcharan Singh Ji was President of ISYF in England but would like to know a bit more about their jeevan.

Could someone help please!! Bhul Chuk Maaf!!

Waheguroo ji ka khalsa, waheguroo ji ki fateh

emm can you give me a picture of Shaheed Hardev Singh Babu, I know his son and sister very well. If its the same one you on about. I could ask him for you, how his jeevan was and how he attained shaheedi, if you post on time then im seeing him today, but if not I see him every Friday anyway.

emm can you give me a picture of Shaheed Hardev Singh Babu, I know his son and sister very well. If its the same one you on about. I could ask him for you, how his jeevan was and how he attained shaheedi, if you post on time then im seeing him today, but if not I see him every Friday anyway.

Gurftahe Ji,

Yeah, its the same one Azaad is on about.

See ya later!!

Gurftahe Ji.

Below is a pic of Shaheed Hardev Singh Ji Bapu (d one on the left at the bottom)....Any info much appreciated!! respect.gif

Thank you!!!!!!

post-8943-1183554683.jpg

Ok, I just got news in that Babu actually wrote a letter to his son, im going to try and get it for you guys, so thats going to be great! Im also going to interview his son if they let me. Which I think he will. Yeh very chardikala gursikh, babu ji. Guroooo!

Ok, I just got news in that Babu actually wrote a letter to his son, im going to try and get it for you guys, so thats going to be great! Im also going to interview his son if they let me. Which I think he will. Yeh very chardikala gursikh, babu ji. Guroooo!

Cheers bhaji!! :umm:

bhai sahib hardev singh jee bapu was a very close friend of my dads, and a lot of the older singhs knew him very well. he used to read sukhmani sahib alot and didnt speak much. apparently he attained shaheedi by the pakistan border (pwalla confirm). . . he was also part of ISYF (damdamitaksal branch) and we have pics of him at our local tividale gurdvara.

it was him and a few others then went back home, however the others were told by the gernerals to go back. . .and speeking to these individuals who lived with the shaheeds is trully amazing.

Gurftahe Ji,

your right some Singhs were told to go back to thier countries (will let you know who one of them is when i see you next... UNLESS you already know!!!)!!

I have personally met Babu Ji when i was younger, dont remember much, but there was definately a strong aura around him!